Thanks

I had a nice visit to your city. Even though I didn't get the chance to sample all that I wanted to sample, I still enjoyed myself. Special thanks to Vyvian, that's for obvious reasons, but also to those of you that made recommendations to me. It's a scary thing coming to new territory, and if the locals won't assist you, you could end up in some very embarrassing situations. So again thank you guys, and oh yes, also a special thanks to my old friend, the incomparable Ms Highway To Hell herself, Dallas Rain.
I had a nice visit to your city. Even though I didn't get the chance to sample all that I wanted to sample, I still enjoyed myself. Special thanks to Vyvian, that's for obvious reasons, but also to those of you that made recommendations to me. It's a scary thing coming to new territory, and if the locals won't assist you, you could end up in some very embarrassing situations. So again thank you guys, and oh yes, also a special thanks to my [SIZE="3"]old[/SIZE] friend, the incomparable Ms Highway To Hell herself, Dallas Rain. Originally Posted by big boi terry

lol yep "old crazy chick"....but anyways,I am so glad ya had fun baby.....maybe one day I can sample your chocolate again!! Rock on baby!!
I'm scared but I think I can muster up enough courage for the Highway to Hell ride again lol. I'll be back to Springfield.
I'm scared but I think I can muster up enough courage for the Highway to Hell ride again lol. I'll be back to Springfield. Originally Posted by big boi terry
awwww babe.......anytime
U are VERY welcome, Sweetie! I had an awesome time & can't wait to meet again!
...maybe I should cum visit Tennessee in the near future...?
You would be welcomed I honestly believe in a big way. Let me know, and btw, I do have friends lol. Expect a number of pm's from guys interested in you coming this way.
I might have to cum n see, in a big way

Dang, I had such a great time last week that I may have to make another stopover in Springfield soon.
U know u can cum n see me
You would be the primary reason that I cum, er I mean come.
get a room.....and invite me too....lol!!
Come on D, you wouldn't need an invite lol, I'm not sure if I could have taken it, but you and V together would have been the ride of a lifetime, but you weren't in town lol, I don't understand the Springfield guys that don't take advantage of the dynamic duo.
Yep I luv me some Vyvian...were are like......Arkansas firecracker & Texas tornado! WOOHOO!!
I'm glad you had a nice trip to Springfield. Although I don't live in Springfield, I've been there many times and have always been impressed with the city and the surrounding areas.

I'm also glad you had some good times with the ladies of Springfield. I'm sure they appreciated and enjoyed your visit. I've not met Vyvian yet but I've known Dallas Rain for a few years. Sounds like both of them will welcome you to return.
Thank you sir, I've been fortunate enough to have many encounters with some exceptional women, and Ms. Vyvian is a top 5 experience for me. There are many intangibles that go into a great session, chemistry,atmosphere,compatibi lity,etc,etc.

It's not always the persons skills, but sometimes you meet a provider that you literally could not get enough of. Well, that's kind of the way that I felt. And having experienced the lusty Ms. Rain in the past, I know for a fact that I would be in trouble,trouble,trouble lol, but in a pleasurable way.