Is it a bad thing

if you post a review and it gets 100 views and no replies? Does it mean it was a poorly written review? I know the reviews are informational but I think a little feedback would be nice, JMO, what's yours?

No, it does not necessarily mean your review was poorly written.

Most times comments are posted to ask for clarification.

When a review is poorly written you will generally get a lot of negative feedback.
Not a bad thing....happens all the time....
Does it mean it was a poorly written review?
Originally Posted by j_mack4u
Nah, generally speaking the fellas aren't shy about commenting on poorly written reviews.
Nah, generally speaking the fellas aren't shy about commenting on poorly written reviews. Originally Posted by swwaustin
That's the truth! Write a bad review and you will get a bunch of suggestions on what was wrong with it and how to improve.
  • Mokoa
  • 02-11-2010, 04:03 PM
if you post a review and it gets 100 views and no replies? Does it mean it was a poorly written review? I know the reviews are informational but I think a little feedback would be nice, JMO, what's yours?

Originally Posted by j_mack4u
That many views will tell you that others saw and were able to benefit from the information you contributed.

Pat yourself on the back!
A lot of reasons possible for no replies. The main one being if you reviewed a lady that most "repliers" have seen and commented upon many times (or are just not interested in), but also it could get crowded out by a bunch of other reviews done, especially if they are "new" providers. No worries. Write enough and you WILL get feedback.
If your review only gets 100 views, well it's not good.
I can make one up and get 500.