Pics

Not looking to piss off any providers, just wondering why some ladies take cell pics of themselves in the mirror or just body parts pics. A lot of pics are awful quality and you see too much flash. I prefer a high quality pic with as much of the lady in it as possible. Honestly there are a lot of us that would be happy to shoot a few good picks for your resume, I know I'd do it for free ;-)
Not looking to piss off any providers, just wondering why some ladies take cell pics of themselves in the mirror or just body parts pics. A lot of pics are awful quality and you see too much flash. I prefer a high quality pic with as much of the lady in it as possible. Honestly there are a lot of us that would be happy to shoot a few good picks for your resume, I know I'd do it for free ;-) Originally Posted by j_mack4u

Maybe some providers don't take the time and effort into there pics. But good question to ask let see what other ladies have to say on this. Oh for free pictures taking wee I couldn't pass that up lol WEE
FREE PIC'S?
FREE PIC'S? Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Clarification requested.

Are you asking if anyone will take pictures of you?

Or are you wondering if people just want to see pictures of you?

For the former, *I* personally believe that hiring a professional is your best bet. Just look at pictures you like and take note of the photographers style. Than check out the ones that you are interested in.
Talking with friends of mine that shoot professionally, they all are in agreement with one thing: You get what you pay for. (i.e. if it is free...anything from the quality suffering to not getting what you want.)

As for the latter, i'm sure people would just love to see the Divine Ms Brown
I saw that too Sonya and Champagne ==> and he might even bring a camera.....

You have a good set of pics Champagne, that's what got me to call you in the first place. I'd be happy to shoot a few during our next session though ;-) Now if I could only hold the camera still while you're doing RCG on me
Dennisrn, I don't remember giving you permission to use the picture of me :-)
J_mack4u can we get a better pic of YOU! Critisism should be weighed carefully when your looking to get something for nothing.
If you shoot the pics...I am the art director!!!
I don't think you Ladies really want us guys posting Pic's of ourselves on here do you?
mischeif, when I'm looking at pics I'm looking at picking a provider, that's not exactly something for nothing. I think Crispy is on to something, do you really want us to post pics? Well since you asked here's mine

me.jpg
JM...I used to be as good looking as you about 30 years ago. At least I had teeth then. What I want to know is how did they find that picture of me in my hot-rod wheel chair?
Awww...j_mack don't get your feelings hurt. You asked none of us to get pissed off! Besides, I think that faux picture of you is HOT!!!!!!
j mack...nice pic...life is not fair...look close...I think I see a cavity!
Hi,

Do most good photographers get copy rights to our pictures to use for their portfolio or website?

Another thought....

There are a lot of people that just collect pictures from our websites and etc..., so why give them quality pictures?

Respectfully,
Velvet