Dirty Talk

So Friday night I was playing with a new female friend in downtown LR, not hobby-related btw, and she said something while on her back that really got me going and still brings a smile to my face.

As I was holding her legs up and shifted into 5th gear she closed her eyes, moaned and said "yeah baby, tear it up" needless to say, I lasted about 2.6 seconds after that little comment!

so I'm just curious - guys, what's some of the more memorable dirty talk you've heard from a gal....ladies, what can us guys say in the heated throws of passion to get the juices flowin'
A woman told me once to, "Get all the pussy you want."
After I was hard and fucking her, she said, "When are you get in and fuck me?" [Damn, I know I'm small, but this was too much. I immediately shrank to nothing.]
After I was hard and fucking her, she said, "When are you get in and fuck me?" [Damn, I know I'm small, but this was too much. I immediately shrank to nothing.] Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
At least you were fucking.

Women look at my privy member and say "Who do think you can please with that?"

BCG: "Me."

Cheers,

bcg
At least you were fucking.

Women look at my privy member and say "Who do think you can please with that?"

BCG: "Me."

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Rosy Palm is my most often and favorite provider.
"I Promise I'll buy you dinner?"
ladies, what can us guys say in the heated throws of passion to get the juices flowin' Originally Posted by sultan of swing
'You have the right to remain silent.' (handcuffs optional)
'You have the right to remain silent.' (handcuffs optional) Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door
Honorable thread starter say dirty, not filthy!
'You have the right to remain silent.' (handcuffs optional) Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door
If ever inclined to return favor, should have pair of bracelets laying around. May also wear one of Mr.Chans old badges. Promise to come quietly

缠先生
After I was hard and fucking her, she said, "When are you get in and fuck me?" [Damn, I know I'm small, but this was too much. I immediately shrank to nothing.] Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Oh shit, I shriveled up just thinking about that! Tell me it ain't so!!

H
I like screamers...hell with words!!

When a man lose his damn mind...that's when you know your stuff is good!!