Lets set the record straight..... There are alot of liars!

Apparently there are people going around saying that i do things that i absolutely do NOT do! If you think you are hearing something on the back channels.... you need to ask me urself before you go believing B.S. rumors. I cherish myself, my health and my future... unlike many i have encountered. So if ur going by word of mouth... SHAME ON YOU & GROW UP! Do not believe it unless you have seen it yourself... That will NEVER happen unless i retire & get married.... SOOOOO STOP LYING & Grow up!

I love my life, I will always cherish my health & my future!

Lets all be more mature than that and if you have a common interest, don't stall because of a rumor.

I'm a beautiful human being & I have morals & values!
  • BLM69
  • 07-17-2020, 10:12 PM
How you find out what goes on in the private areas? Maybe your snitch is lying to you? Those type of WK's are not loyal to anything
This is a hooker board. Everything is fantasy, so calm down
Trust me, this board is all about assumptive theories and outright lies told as truths, then when someone denies or post proof of otherwise, they back track and call it sarcasm. Why people try to get others goat on a whore board is ridiculous, but that is how this board is. If you call out someone for lying and with proof that they are, not only do they continue their persecution, but also they get others to join in against you.

Just stand strong and continue to do what you are doing, most people will see the truth in the long run.
How you find out what goes on in the private areas? Maybe your snitch is lying to you? Those type of WK's are not loyal to anything Originally Posted by BLM69
Or the Bf is trying to check her to see if she admits.
I saw the review Bobby John said Cip
Don’t fall for the trap.
  • BLM69
  • 07-18-2020, 04:42 PM
Or the Bf is trying to check her to see if she admits.
I saw the review Bobby John said Cip
Don’t fall for the trap. Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
I hope she keeps her gig here a secret from her future husband, for his sake
I hear what you’re saying Tiffany. I know a guy on here who goes on and on about how people will lie on this board, and no less than three times in the past year I’ve seen him post about how lousy a time he had with a woman who he had previously posted a rave review about the same session.

Guys can be such jerks. Amirite?
A guy on here who claims bbfs with everyone got cocky and told me he took a provider on a private trip to Vegas. Little did he know he was talking to the guy who actually went with her, and of course he declined to see the receipts

Men lie whenever they think they can get away with it.
what the heck .... are we talking about herr drumpf ?? :^}
A guy on here who claims bbfs with everyone got cocky and told me he took a provider on a private trip to Vegas. Little did he know he was talking to the guy who actually went with her, and of course he declined to see the receipts

Men lie whenever they think they can get away with it. Originally Posted by howdy_booty
Of course they do.

There are guys on this site that want to feel important probably due to RL inadequacies. If the rules allowed people to post private communications, then a couple of things would happen on these supposed adult boards: 1. The ones that make up stuff to adhere to their agenda or try to get acceptance from others would have their hands tied trying to stir the pot. 2. The drama of assumptive theories would be cut a great deal by no back and forth he said/she said side stories as the facts are going to be in the communications, and no bullshit comments from the peanut gallery either.

A real good example is after meeting a provider at a social, then seeing her for a session and having a great time, then trying to see her for a second session and she pulls a NCNS. Then, meeting her again at another social and her apologizing prefusely, and wanting to see her again, makes another appointment and she does another NCNS. A few days after, she sends a text stating admitting she NCNSed twice, but then twisted it around to make it his fault for her shortcomings.
  • BLM69
  • 07-19-2020, 10:01 AM
OP is just running some marketing to get the phone ringing, noticed not one word after posting the exact same thing on multiple sites.
OP is just running some marketing to get the phone ringing, noticed not one word after posting the exact same thing on multiple sites. Originally Posted by BLM69

Hey Paul wall is this the advertising you approve of then? Damn you should of been a pimp.
  • BLM69
  • 07-20-2020, 12:28 AM
Hey Paul wall is this the advertising you approve of then? Damn you should of been a pimp. Originally Posted by Cynamon
if your ads properly describe what you will and won't do, guys can't run a game on you.
chung--you are right as usual---you are one of the few SANE people on eccie (despite the fact that you are a confirmed repbrobate!!!) but your comments to various posts over the years have always been right on.....
LONG LIVE CHUNG!!