Question about No Shows

I've been in the hobby for a bit and have thoroughly enjoyed my time! I've met some wonderful women and have enjoyed that even more.

I realize this is a business and I rely heavily on reviews as I don't want to be disappointed nor waste my time. I've never had a problem till today.

I made the appointment 3 days in advance. We communicated several times up to the appointed day.

I text her to let her know I'm running 5 minutes late at 10 minutes before the appointment. She responds that she's at a girlfriends place helping her move and could we move the appointment to a later time that day.

Wow! Bummer! I rearranged my afternoon so I could play in the morning.

Question. Is this something we need to post in a review of the provider? Is this just something to chalk up to experience and leave it be? And let other gents take a chance? Or am I just wanting to be an ass?

Yes, I'm disappointed. But I am greatful that this was the first time it's happened. I hope it doesn't happen again. :-)

Just curious to see what others think.

rrickee

I'm going to repost on my local area too to get feedback.
Hi Dude,

Sometimes things come up on both ends and it does not work out. I have had the same problem where I structure my day around the appointment and it does not go through. I understand your frustation as it is not easy to come up with the time off from work, family or both. I mostly chalk it up to the hobby and blow it off. At least she did not blow you off completely and informed you what happened. I have to say I have had things come up and had to cancel or re-scehdule with the ladies too. Most ladies are fine with it as long as you give them enough notice and offer to make it up to them I understand their frustration too in that they are out the time they could have seen someone else plus the money on an incall, baby sitter( if needed) and gas.

I am glad this has only happened once to you but it is pretty common in my experience and I would not mention it in a review if it were me. I hope you get to see the young lady some other time.
Reviews are ONLY for when you have SEEN a provider.

Alerts are for Bad News people and anything that is threatening to a provider, hobbyist and the community in general.

Co-Ed section is where you can post your rant and raves as far as a situation like a no call/show and the like.

At least that is what I have learned from experiences, the MODS and the board talk in general. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

KKA
Its bound to happen again.

I usually just let it go and make other plans next time.
My plan B is usually to have my Golf Clubs in the back of my truck. Playing 18 holes is sometimes better than playing with one.
Hi Dude,

Sometimes things come up on both ends and it does not work out. I have had the same problem where I structure my day around the appointment and it does not go through. I understand your frustation as it is not easy to come up with the time off from work, family or both. I mostly chalk it up to the hobby and blow it off. At least she did not blow you off completely and informed you what happened. I have to say I have had things come up and had to cancel or re-scehdule with the ladies too. Most ladies are fine with it as long as you give them enough notice and offer to make it up to them I understand their frustration too in that they are out the time they could have seen someone else plus the money on an incall, baby sitter( if needed) and gas.

I am glad this has only happened once to you but it is pretty common in my experience and I would not mention it in a review if it were me. I hope you get to see the young lady some other time. Originally Posted by major u
X2 it is happen more and more
I too understand that things come up in life but I would like to point out that being on time is important to me. Here is why.

I have to make a space in my work schedule about a week ahead of time, and could NOT come back later in the day. Mostly likely the next time I could hobby is a week or so later. That makes me sad. A week later I might be worried it would happen again….so I might book with someone else. There seems to be a lot of fish in the pond now days.

The No visit still cost me money! Why? I own a business and make no money when I am out of the office, yet I still have to pay staff salaries, utilities, lease etc.
I've said before that maybe there should be a NC/NS forum that is specifically for this since it seems to happen a lot in this hobby. Knowledge is good for everyone. It could probably be beneficial for both providers and hobbiest.

BTW, I believe the Men's Lounge and Girl Talk(? or whatever it's called.) is used this way sometimes.
What really sucks is some Hobbyist will schedule an Appointment then have to call back to Confirm then have to call again once they are there only to have the Provider not answer the phone. What's that all about?
What really sucks is some Hobbyist will schedule an Appointment then have to call back to Confirm then have to call again once they are there only to have the Provider not answer the phone. What's that all about? Originally Posted by Crispy1969
being a "newbie" i get that alot !!!
the ladys that have a no newbi policy / ref's required , really is a let down
bp bites yet the ladys are posting ad's on it , what do they need ? i was a long time poster on the old site and lost all my post and my ATF'S are all UTR here , my time cost me $ so who is a provider that see's new people and doesnt leave you fowled up on NS/NC on the northside ?
  • Mokoa
  • 05-28-2010, 03:57 PM
Reviews are ONLY for when you have SEEN a provider.

Alerts are for Bad News people and anything that is threatening to a provider, hobbyist and the community in general.

Co-Ed section is where you can post your rant and raves as far as a situation like a no call/show and the like.

At least that is what I have learned from experiences, the MODS and the board talk in general. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
You are quite correct.
No Shows suck, but hey you have a good handle