The Results of the Usual Suspects Poker Tournament

First I would like to thank everyone who showed up and made this a fun event. I hope that everyone that attended will post their comments.

Thanks to our beautiful dealers and game girls for taking such good care of us.

A big thanks to Jolliet Jake for helping me put this on.

And now the winners -

1. Gator42 - The old warhorse was ramming and jamming the whole tournament and took out Photo Therapy with a set of 10ss over Photo's set of 9's *ouch*
2. Photo Therapy - despite having his set getting cracked all night still finished strong.
3. Teenie Weenie - Jammed it all in with 10-7 of clubs against Photo Therapy's Kings. Flop with 9-8 for a LOT of outs but the board blanked out.
4. Astral Weeks - Just ran out of chips at the end. Big chip stack most of the time.
5. Big Louie - Won some huge hands early and built up a big chip stack and then went card dead *ugh*
6. Eastern Player - Made a "crying call" with bottom pair and he was out.

Look for the next one this summer. Thanks again everyone.
Yep - I flopped three sets and all three got cracked - very tough. All in all it was still a fun night. Thanks, again to the Usual Suspects.
Thanks for the invite. Even though I didn't play, I got to meet new friends and see old buddies from years past.

I know my buddy Topcat also had a great time.

Congrats to the winners tonight.
Thanks BigLoui for the great event. Congratulations to all the winners. This was my first event so met lots of new friends.
Easy Muthafuckin E.

That's all I have to say.

That's all I really can say. Still have tequila coming out of my nose.
  • K2S0
  • 04-29-2011, 12:36 AM
I wouldn't mind going to one of these get togethers finally put some faces with some handles and shoot the shit have some fun
Sorry I couldn't be there. I know you all would be happy to take my chips...

GB
  • eve
  • 04-29-2011, 08:43 AM
HAD Fun....lol Great time!
What a fun party!
Thanks Louie. Had a good time and met a lot of new people.

Though, I was a bit disappointed that there was only one lady there that was wearing the silver Texas necklace...Thought there would be more.
LOL Syn.... I wonder how many know what you're talking about.

I had a blast!! Thanks for the invite Louie.
Big thanks to Louie and Jake for another great game.
The competition was tough this go 'round.
Once again Houston's hottest dealers and some very fine ladies in attendance.
LOL Syn.... I wonder how many know what you're talking about.

I had a blast!! Thanks for the invite Louie. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
The few ppl that knows what I'm talking about may get a chuckle out of it, and those that don't may think I'm crazy which isn't far from the truth.
The few ppl that knows what I'm talking about may get a chuckle out of it, and those that don't may think I'm crazy which isn't far from the truth. Originally Posted by Syncial
LMMFAO!!!!
  • Satin
  • 04-29-2011, 10:16 AM
Good job as usual BL. It was great to see my man DJ there.
Can't believe I got my homie Easy E to "unretire" for one night...