Hello Carolinas !!!!!!

Hello and hope all are well. I know this has been asked alot but I wanted to reach out personally and gain some intel. We are planning our first tour stop to North and South Carolina and would love some updated information on places to visit in the city, safe areas, hotels etc. Please pm me especially if you have certain names of places, hotels or any other information. All information would be appreciated, thank you so much xoxo
Hello and hope all are well. I know this has been asked alot but I wanted to reach out personally and gain some intel. We are planning our first tour stop to North and South Carolina and would love some updated information on places to visit in the city, safe areas, hotels etc. Please pm me especially if you have certain names of places, hotels or any other information. All information would be appreciated, thank you so much xoxo
Originally Posted by Winter Kay
Let me know if you visit Greensboro.
Hi everyone this is my first time in your city. Any information on best hotel and places to eat. Thanks in advance
Hey Girls
P-411 with 34 OKs. As far as Raleigh/Durham Or RDU stay out by the airport. Lots of choices and easy to get to. Dont go to Crabtree its kind of newbe place and traffic sucks. Pm me and we can talk.
Raleigh ? PM me thx
Raleigh ? PM me thx Originally Posted by Mbbolt
I’m in Raleigh near RDU Airport