Louisville Basketball hooker parties.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...05454873,d.eXY

Obviously some hookers don't understand the meaning of discretion.

She has no reason to talk about this except to make money from her book and paid TV interviews.

She's saying look at me, look how powerful I am, look who I can destroy.
She kept detailed notes etc... This chick was running an angle from step one. She saw $$ signs and attention from the get go.
Them hoes of her's were all ghetto fucking ugly to me and 3 of them hooking, not just dancing, were her own daughters!!....It's a sad disgrace a publishing company would sign their name to a book by this two-faced whore...But, that's what this country has turned into, hype and celebrity worship...Shit, some dumb, narcisstic hooker recently wrote a Sandbox thread saying she loves that dumb, worthless mother fucker, Lamar Odom!! LMAO
Aide from the professional ethics (or lack thereof) of the lady(ies) in question, this is just further evidence that college athletics is ridiculously out of control. I would be delighted to see it abolished. Then they players can use their own money for hookers just like the rest of us!!
Aide from the professional ethics (or lack thereof) of the lady(ies) in question, this is just further evidence that college athletics is ridiculously out of control. I would be delighted to see it abolished. Then they players can use their own money for hookers just like the rest of us!! Originally Posted by TexTushHog
College sports isn't going away and there are people that have used college athletics to make a better life for not only themselves but for families and etc.

This isn't a player issue but a lack of institutional control!
Aide from the professional ethics (or lack thereof) of the lady(ies) in question, this is just further evidence that college athletics is ridiculously out of control. I would be delighted to see it abolished. Then they players can use their own money for hookers just like the rest of us!! Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I've got a better idea, the NCAA should allow colleges to give the players a hooker allowance as part of the recruiting and scholarship expenses. That way no college would have an advantage over any other college.

Also it would be an educational experience for the players in how the real world works.
They figure it out real quick when they become baby daddy.