What does "I'm done with this" mean to you?

I don't speak "mata" so what is he saying all these times he has posted in a thread that he is "done with it"?
I don't speak "mata" so what is he saying all these times he has posted in a thread that he is "done with it"? Originally Posted by Whispers
Punch drunk
Yup
Means he's taken too many to the head, and using the one remaining crippled brain cell hurts.
It is never done.
I don't speak "mata" so what is he saying all these times he has posted in a thread that he is "done with it"? Originally Posted by Whispers
Mr. Whispers I believe it is a mataism for I'am done rapeing women. But a zebra rarely loses its stripes
Lol. Same three still treating people and acting useless. Its unfortunate that these dangerous trolls are still here they should be banned for condoning rape. Sad group of sickos
Lol. Same three still treating people and acting useless. Its unfortunate that these dangerous trolls are still here they should be banned for condoning rape. Sad group of sickos Originally Posted by Mata Leon
But you are the only one that is accused of rape supposedly..... and I don't think any of us condone your actions or attitude
No you condone assault and rape from all your post rocker gimp..
I am accused because FATMAN had lunch by himself. You dipshuts jump on his cock at every turn. I can't respond. To lies and stupidity. The truth is all three of you hate women you insult them, scare them,rob them and think its OK to violate them. You guess are a menece to Eccie and to all the great women. None if you do reviews but think that people don't see how weird and sick you guys are. The only valued poster is me. U can be lealous all day but you will never be..

MATA LEON IS A ROCKSTAR.
..... I can't respond. To lies and stupidity...... Originally Posted by Mata Leon
maybe it will become clearer as time passes..... These things tend to bring others out that were afraid to post....
That is just wishful thinking of your part. You would sell your soul to remove such a rock star that just bashes your lies and reality and make you see the true huge waste of space you are. Your lies will never be I told you I am a saint with these women. That you call whores.
I am a saint with these women. That you call whores. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Ok... I believe you..... You have so many of them speaking up for you it is apparent....

You gonna be in that same spot tomorrow morning you wanted to meet RR last week?
Lol. Always. There is a pancake House get there early load up and ROLLLLLL on over. Lol. All no shows. It's so funny how trolls feeble minds think.
Your the no show conehead. Haven't received one pm with your address. Sup?
Lol. Always. There is a pancake House get there early load up and ROLLLLLL on over. Lol. All no shows. It's so funny how trolls feeble minds think. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
I can't be a no show if I never said I was meeting you before....

I just heard you are asking around about me and visiting some of the clubs supposedly looking to see if I am there?
Lol. Interesting cheeseburger. What do you think that means?