Where is the best Unique place to stay! !!!

So I am coming to town Wendsay for the social but since Thursday is My Bday I figured I should just stay till the weekend at least. Since it's my bday I would like to stay someplace unique. Qnyone know of a hotel with themed rooms or maybe one with a hot tub in the room. Really I'm open to anywhere that is just fun and different from Ur normal hotel room
Anybody.
I don't know about that but I must say you have a pretty kitty!
Check out the hotels at the Domain. The A-Loft and the Lone Star Court have different themes and can be a lot of fun. Plus, you're close to the fun at the Domain. Mid-week pricing can be decent too. Enjoy!
Check out the Casulo Hotel.
Another vote for the Casulo 👍
I see some "birthday spanks" in your immediate future.

Or on your immediate posterior, that is.

Promising only very gentle strokes from the different folks.
Stay at the W downtown.
For you (and a very few elect others):

MY Place.

PISSED you didn't ask - just messing with Ya.

Happy BDay !!! Have FUN
What kfun said is your best bet
Hey, Yoga sweetie.....Just now (belatedly) seeing this.....but.....ask me about a REALLY UNIQUE (AUSTIN "FUNKY") place on South Congress Ave., just a couple blocks south of the Congress Ave bridge (in the midst of the "happening" SoCo area !!!!!)....It is an older place that has been really CREATIVELY updated in various FUN themes for the rooms !!!! The name of the place escapes me at the moment, but remind me when you are here in Austin this coming week, and I will take you there -- and can get you a room there maybe if you want....!! I think you will LOVE it....Everybody does.....and is HIGHLY CONVENIENT, too !!!!!!!!(It has a "Jo's" coffee house immediately in front of it, on South Congress...and bunches of restaurants surrounding it....and the legendary CONTINENTAL CLUB right across the street!! -- music that you and I would LOOOOVE there !!! Doug xoxoxo
Another vote for the Casulo 👍 Originally Posted by Wobble
The Casula is for dudes that can't afford the Van Zandt.
excellence, you're talking about the San Jose hotel. cool place
...you're talking about the San Jose hotel. cool place Originally Posted by sue_nami
Or the Austin Motel, AKA the Neon Penis because of its phallic sign, 1/2 block farther from the Cont'l Club.
The San Jose has the bar, the Austin Motel has the pool, both have Jo's Coffee Shop.

For a momentary grin, I looked up rates for tonight, first pass only on quick Google search:
  • Austin Motel - $108
  • Casulo - (that location, though, gotta make a long U-turn back up I-35 to get there from downtown and the north) - $140
  • Hyatt Regency - $159 (location is perfect for tourists)
  • San Jose - $190
  • Kimber Modern (sold out tonight, few left Thurs) - $207-290
  • Van Zandt - $249
  • Hotel St. Cecilia - $400