Hobby Mishaps

• tzv13
  • 07-27-2017, 11:24 PM
Alright let's post them. Share your hobby related accidents.

Did you hear about the guy that went to St. David's last night to get his taint stitched up? Well that was me.

Seriously. I was in the bathroom shaving, my roommate came in drunk and barreled into the bathroom while I was in the middle of it. She scared the fuck out of me, and I cut myself. If you ever get cut down there, it doesn't want to stop bleeding.

So after a trip to the Emergency Room I got 2 stitches in my taint. If I was younger I would be embarrassed by it. I swear to God that everyone that works at St. David's had to come check on me last night.

So if you heard about it, that was me. I know that I made the staff at the hospital's night.

No I'm not going to post any pictures of it; so don't worry.
To the lovely fellow redhead ive seen several times in the last few weeks....i dont know why we keep bumping heads/other things to head(elbow...knee...) but i hope to make it through a session unscathed soon lol
One time I was getting a BBBJ and I accidentally came all over her face.

How embarrassing!
Nick Offerman says men should never shave down there. It should be a musky, pungent forest down there. Ijs
Alright let's post them. Share your hobby related accidents.

Did you hear about the guy that went to St. David's last night to get his taint stitched up? Well that was me.

Seriously. I was in the bathroom shaving, my roommate came in drunk and barreled into the bathroom while I was in the middle of it. She scared the fuck out of me, and I cut myself. If you ever get cut down there, it doesn't want to stop bleeding.

So after a trip to the Emergency Room I got 2 stitches in my taint. If I was younger I would be embarrassed by it. I swear to God that everyone that works at St. David's had to come check on me last night.

So if you heard about it, that was me. I know that I made the staff at the hospital's night.

No I'm not going to post any pictures of it; so don't worry. Originally Posted by tzv13
You totally should've just come over and let me shave you.
Phillips Norelco body groomer; no razors please.

Can't tell you how many times someone presented at the ER in the wee hours with something large lodged up their butt. Funniest was a diminutive elderly man who showed up with his girlfriend saying he "sat" on a bell jar. A bell jar.

On another note, suffice to say "beware the gape" when playing in the islands.
Can't tell you how many times someone presented at the ER in the wee hours with something large lodged up their butt. Funniest was a diminutive elderly man who showed up with his girlfriend saying he "sat" on a bell jar. A bell jar. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
It could happen!
  • quzi
  • 07-28-2017, 07:13 PM
wax. or up the pain factor with an epilator.
  • tzv13
  • 07-28-2017, 08:18 PM
You totally should've just come over and let me shave you. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

I totally should have.
This isn't a hobby mishap but still sex related. Not me but a friend had to get a circumcision at age 20 when he was pounding a lady friend really fast. He took a long stroke, went up her ass without lube and tore his frenulum. Painful for both people involved but I think he got the worst of it. He was dumb enough to tell a few buddies about it, we still give him shit for it 15 years later.