Question? Should I post an alert?

A well-known and well reviewed provider, traveling to my city asked me to pay for her flight tickets in exchange for a session, when she visits. Which I did.

After her arrival in my city, we had a time set up for a session, and she NCNSed me for it. Repeated texts got no response. Then after 3 or more hours after the scheduled time she texts me saying that she fell asleep and didn't see my texts. She wanted to reschedule, but we couldn't find a time that works for us.

She said that she would return the money after she got back to her hometown. I said OK.

So far, I was OK, it's life, shit happens etc..

It's been a couple of weeks since the provider has promised to return the money, and since then complete silence. My texts and messages are ignored.

I would have been OK, if she communicated with me and made arrangements for returning the money or at least say that she is having money issues and would work with me. The totally ignoring me is what I find very disrespectful.

My main intention is not to complain about the lost money, but to bring to the boards attention this behavior so that others don't get scammed out of their money. Otherwise, she would continue such behavior, with her reputation intact.

So I would like to ask both hobbyists and providers if I should name the said provider as an alert or not.

Thanks
Absolutely, put her on blast.
Serve her up
If she gets away with pulling this on you, don't you suppose she'll try it on others?

Name her.
John Lesson 101: never, never ever loan money to an out of town Provider, its hard to do it when they live local....seldom turns out in your favor...
This guy is trolling.
Bummer. I've seen the geriatric hookers you got to work with in OK.
Do us all a favor and let us know who did this to you. I've been asked before to front money and I just respond with an LOL.
Gentlemen, I am not a troll.

Also, I had seen the provider multiple times, and had good experiences with her when I had sessions with her. That is why I trusted her and paid for her.

I don't want to jump the gun and tarnish her name, I want to give her every opportunity to fix it or provide an explanation.

So in abundance of caution, I will wait a bit before I disclose the name.

This is serious. I have the texts to back me up, and copy of the airline ticket. I am willing to produce the proof as long as it doesn't out anyone and violate board rules.

I don't do drama. In fact, I prefer to be as low profile as possible. You can check out my posting history.
A well-known and well reviewed provider, traveling to my city asked me to pay for her flight tickets in exchange for a session, when she visits. Which I did.
Originally Posted by MarkusH
I stopped reading at this point. Stupid is as stupid does.

So in abundance of caution, I will wait a bit before I disclose the name. Originally Posted by MarkusH
If you're not going to divulge the individual in question, this is nothing but a waste of time.
Let's just say this. You might as well tell everyone who she is. More than likely your not going to get a response or a session ANYTIME soon until it comes time again that she needs help. Providers like that don't belong here on this board. Or you can suck it up and take your losses.
So is it Seductive Selina, Gingerkatt or Kittyvon?

If none of the above, then she must not have been great enough to write a review.

You asked the question, majority say to put her name out there (which i agree), so now the ball is in your court.

By the way, your thread should have been somehting like, "Should I post the name of the provider...." because you basically just posted an alert. Just no name which makes an alert pretty useless.
Yes to everything above and...she asked for it post it up!!
Also, this is not alert-worthy.