Ladies, swallowing is good for you!

After I give I don't care what she does with it. As long as she doesn't want to give it back.

But nice information I will share with the ladies that will not take the donation.

Sam
If it's good for them... It's good for you!
Bet they're thinking... You first.
Hate to say it but everyone load is different sometimes really disgusting. So swallowing is not my thing. Your load is made of what you intake. Just like a lady. Eating citrus makes the vagina TASTE sweet. Have your lady eat a lot of pineapples and drink pineapple juice and go and have a feast. Lol.
It's certainly better for business than NOT swallowing....
Anti aging and anti depressant??! That explains why I'm such a happy hooker! Lol
Most of Eccie is old fat white dudes and old fat white dudes usually drink buttermilk every night before bed.

I feel sorry for these hookers.

Especially the ones that also ask them to be manscaped.
Being in which I'm almost 39,and I'm a very happy person,no where near depressed,I guess I'm doing something right.But,cum dumping in mouth and especially swallowing strangers spooge is NOT on my menu lol
Being in which I'm almost 39,and I'm a very happy person,no where near depressed,I guess I'm doing something right.But,cum dumping in mouth and especially swallowing strangers spooge is NOT on my menu lol Originally Posted by AtxAngela
But imagine how much MORE happier and how much FURTHER away from depression you would be if you did!!!!!!

Umm,no thanks I'm good
Being in which I'm almost 39,and I'm a very happy person,no where near depressed,I guess I'm doing something right.But,cum dumping in mouth and especially swallowing strangers spooge is NOT on my menu lol Originally Posted by AtxAngela

So a dick in the mouth is ok but not the load. Got it!
I haven't met a load I haven't found delicious.
I haven't met a load I haven't found delicious. Originally Posted by RoxxxyRae
Nice new pics in your showcase Rox. We have to meet soon!
I haven't met a load I haven't found delicious. Originally Posted by RoxxxyRae

Dirty girl!
Im always looking for someone that appreciates the benes of taking my spooge and money while im at it. It's often a lonely path.