A Note of Love to the Austin Eccie community from Sukhon"

Dear Loves,
I want to thank you so much for the warm greeting you have given me as I have entered your community. I am very new to this and this has been my first week in the hobby.

I have been overwhelmed with PMs, texts and emails. I have been unable to reply to the vast majority of these and I apologize. This will not change in the future because I simply do not have the time to handle or to screen these requests or even see most of these fine gentleman.

This is because my personal situation only gives me very limited time for the hobby. I am a full time student and, more importantly, I am the primary care giver for a family member with cancer.

I want to thank the gentleman who I have had the pleasure of meeting and I am looking forward to meeting more gentlemen on a very selected basis. I want to apologize in advance to anyone who tries to contact me and who gets no response at all. I am not trying to be disrespectful or rude but my limited time situation is the reason for this and literally do not have the time to read all my contacts, screen these men or take appointments with most of these fine gentlemen. I have to focus on taking care of my very sick family member and also school.

Thank you so much for the warm and gracious greeting the Eccie community has given me. As time goes on I am looking to meeting more members, but for now please understand why I cannot response to or schedule the vast majority of your gracious requests to meet me. I am very grateful for the few men who I am able to find the time for. In the future this may change, but for now I am very time limited.

XOXO

Sukhon

Ps.
My schedule and regular rate starting tomorrow was posted on my eccie profile.
Thanks for making yourself available to us lucky few so far.

Hopefully everyone can be understanding to the situation of another. We never know what's going on in each other's lives but we must respect everyones personal privacy.

Sorry to hear about the medical issue and genuinely hope all works out for the best.

You are an amazing young lady and can't wait to reaquaint myself with you once more.

-MrCrowleyy
You can easily charge $300 an hour. Maybe even $350 since demand is so high. Don't underestimate your value.

Best wishes.

P.S. Let us know if the old broken love machine starts stalking you again.
no my dear Thank You
it was an absolute pleasure meating you
& experience all the incredibly naughty things we did to each other
in my eyes family and personal obligations should always come first
& I only hope to be lucky enough to make your acquaintance again & again in the next few months
my best of wishes to your family and looking forward to seeing you again
Sukhon, thank you for posting this. It is greatly appreciated. I hope to meet you when you are able. Best wishes, dear.
The pleasure was all mine sweetie. Thanks for making time to see me and I look forward to seeing you again as your time permits.

Take care! See you again soon...
Welcome to the Eccie community sugar and good fortune to you!
You can easily charge $300 an hour. Maybe even $350 since demand is so high. Don't underestimate your value.

Best wishes.

P.S. Let us know if the old broken love machine starts stalking you again.
Originally Posted by Treetop78759

Can't believe I'm actually going to agree with this one on something. But Trin Top is right darlin. You need to raise your rates. Higher rates are a good thing for many reasons and this here is the main reason why.
Can't believe I'm actually going to agree with this one on something. But Trin Top is right darlin. You need to raise your rates. Higher rates are a good thing for many reasons and this here is the main reason why. Originally Posted by Little Monster
which I believe she has
current rates are now showing on her showcase
Original post does not seem to match the recent posts she made...

I think all you ass kissers might want to reach around and see if the ass is attached to a better set than you have.
Maybe you need to post when you are available only. Not sure how everything works on this site yet, but I am sure most won't try and see you if your not available.
When buyers start insisting that the seller raise her rates one of three things is likely happening.

a) Seller is a vampire who is hypnotizing buyers.
b) Seller has been advertising specials in the Retarded Daily Journal.
c) Ass kissing buyer is in fact the seller

I can't imagine any other circumstance where any buyer would ask a seller to charge more.
That goes well beyond simple ass kissing and has entered the realm of complete moron.
Sounds like the OP needs someone to screen/schedule for her. IJS.
Sounds like the OP needs someone to screen/schedule for her. IJS. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

I heard pimpin ain't easy. Good luck!
which I believe she has
current rates are now showing on her showcase Originally Posted by Star Boy
Smart girl. Now she can at least limit herself to those who can actually afford her and not a bunch of broke ass peon wannabe's who never contribute nothing more than their worthless mouth's