JUST CURIOUS!!

I am in the market to buy some property and I have seen a few farms out there. The one I liked was an ALPACA farm with a crappy trailer on it. I really can't afford to fix it up, the cabinets are falling apart and it's just really crappy. I wonder if I buy this would any providers come see me?. Please let me know, this is a big decision.
Gee almost sounds like Mata is once again trying to spill info he thinks he knows about me on the board again?
But that's as accurate as my limp.

Now to answer your question... NO
There are no providers that would go to an alpaca farm to see a ugly, pot bellied, balding troll rapist.
How crazy would they have to be to want to see you?
I am in the market to buy some property and I have seen a few farms out there. The one I liked was an ALPACA farm with a crappy trailer on it. I really can't afford to fix it up, the cabinets are falling apart and it's just really crappy. I wonder if I buy this would any providers come see me?. Please let me know, this is a big decision. Originally Posted by DogCatcher
I don't think girls like rape farms
Sounds like Russell is RR new bitch boy following him around. I don't think I would invite any of you too my shit hole trailer, sorry. But I would love Lexi Marie to stop by, I here she needs a good banging. But Iam New she may not see me.
I think your a good dude Dog Catcher. Just don't ever socialize with that Mata dude they are talking about. He's a piece of sh**.
Not sure I agree, it's obvious so many of you are so jealous and get so angry with this guy MATA LEONS skill to get women to like him even paid women that you trolls are blinded with rage. This guy MATA LEON is becoming my idol more each day.
Did you get the farm? And yeah dude, you may think Mata is cool, he's not. Just do a little research and you will see. He's a danger to the women of this site and they won't see you if you associate with him.

Good luck bro.
And how do you know this?. Are you just jumping on whispers tail?. If you look, there are no alerts on him except from a provider that had really bad teeth that was upset he would not see her and if you look at a the post he at first did not want to say anything then she screems bare back. I read a lot of his stuff and to be honest what whispers and RR say is total bs. He is a real hobbyist giving good info. Its just trolls that say things. And danger where?. It seems as though many are jealous that he bangs a lot of new hot chicks and is usually their first Greek.. How is that ass rape?. I got on here to have fun and get hot chicks but the more I learn the more I see you guys that dont review and think you have an opinion don't. In all his post I dont see anything but good. But in a whispers and RR there is a huge trail of bandles and trash talking but no participation. I really think you guys are just sucking each others cocks and snowballing between the three of you.
blah blah blah, talking more crap mata. You idiot!
Gee he sounds more and more like himself every post.
Mata is getting his typical swollen head, just wait til the mods pop it for you... You'll have about a month more than the 90 original days.
And how do you know this?. Are you just jumping on whispers tail?. If you look, there are no alerts on him except from a provider that had really bad teeth that was upset he would not see her and if you look at a the post he at first did not want to say anything then she screems bare back. I read a lot of his stuff and to be honest what whispers and RR say is total bs. He is a real hobbyist giving good info. Its just trolls that say things. And danger where?. It seems as though many are jealous that he bangs a lot of new hot chicks and is usually their first Greek.. How is that ass rape?. I got on here to have fun and get hot chicks but the more I learn the more I see you guys that dont review and think you have an opinion don't. In all his post I dont see anything but good. But in a whispers and RR there is a huge trail of bandles and trash talking but no participation. I really think you guys are just sucking each others cocks and snowballing between the three of you. Originally Posted by DogCatcher

Why do you feel you need to defend him? I personally know him and I can tell you he is a bad person. We used to hang out all the time. But when I seen how he treated women I had to end our friendship.
You are a good dude, I can tell. All I'm saying is you should stop taking up for him because you don't want ladies to think you support his behavior. I have personally spoke to some of the providers he has seen and they describe him as a monster.
That's my advice, take it or leave it.

Ps. Good luck on the farm purchase!
Lol I am sure you were not his friend. I was told he only chills with the cool kids not trolls. So yes I defend what is right. Obviously you think lying helps to make your lies true?. I praise Mata for having balls and seeing so many hottie's. All the girls are saying monster alright. They all say monster cock. People say he is pretty hung. Like I said a hobby god.
You seem to know a lot about Mata's cock...
Is that because you're Mata and you suck it every night?

Oh and I'm sure everyone is really impressed.
Lol I am sure you were not his friend. I was told he only chills with the cool kids not trolls. So yes I defend what is right. Obviously you think lying helps to make your lies true?. I praise Mata for having balls and seeing so many hottie's. All the girls are saying monster alright. They all say monster cock. People say he is pretty hung. Like I said a hobby god. Originally Posted by DogCatcher

You can't say that we weren't friends. You don't know what we were. We used to chill out all the time. I went to his moms house and she made spaghetti with meatballs. But that was the old Mata. He's different now. Just think your a good dude and don't want you getting caught up in his b.s..
Lol. I am jealous, I like spaghetti. I can't wait till I meet MATA LEON. He smashes trolls and bangs hotties. This old man is straight up jealous of you. But wait, one of Mata real friends said matas mom's not even in the country. Maybe you are thinking of RR and whispers they are your friends. Or maybe.... You want to be mats friend so bad(just like me) that you make things up to feel better.i only know what the girls always brag about. I'm sure rockerrick would love to see it. Mata is all he thinks about.