Wow!! Crickets..?!?! LADIES,Ladies, Ladies...

Whats going on Austin? I have received between 75 and 100 requests to return to this area in the last 7 to 10 days, my real-world business finally allowed for a few days off ,now that I travel over 4 hours...crickets.. did I just hit a rough patch ...first time I've ever had this issue was wondering if any of you beautiful ladies experience similar issues the last 36 hours...
It's Salmon Run time of month. 350 hr is not competitive at the moment.
Rent is due this week. Play money doesn't come in until Friday
  • tzv13
  • 08-01-2017, 08:09 PM
I know. Right? It's been nothing but crickets for me too.
It's Salmon Run time of month. 350 hr is not competitive at the moment. Originally Posted by rockerrick
I don't know what salmon run means, but yeah...350 is too rich for my blood this week.
It's the last week of the month to the 3rd when rent is due, providers trying to make the bills run specials. Bargains are like Salmon swimming up stream with Bears knocking them out of the water.
  • tzv13
  • 08-01-2017, 08:18 PM
It's the last week of the month to the 3rd when rent is due, providers trying to make the bills run specials. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Actually it goes up to the 7th when car payments are due.
It's the last week of the month to the 3rd when rent is due, providers trying to make the bills run specials. Bargains are like Salmon swimming up stream with Bears knocking them out of the water. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Hahahaha wow. That's clever.
Have to give Toyz credit for that one.
  • tzv13
  • 08-01-2017, 08:27 PM
I miss Toyz. I have a ton of ideas for products for Toyz Industries™.
Whispers must be your white knight because he is always very insightful when hookers post questions.

Crickets?
  • tzv13
  • 08-01-2017, 09:28 PM
I do actually like Whispers. He is very insightful.
Actually it goes up to the 7th when car payments are due. Originally Posted by tzv13
Gals have cars in these parts? LOL

OP I personally wont get in my car unless Im almost/fully booked in that city. I dont book I dont go so time/expense is not wasted.

I also tend to travel mid month.

This time of year tends to slow a bit as back to school is coming.

Here in NY our big state fair is coming so it slows a bit from that too. Not sure if you have something like this in your area in August.

Then as some say specials are run... many dont know how to save so they do specials to hustle the rent money.
Gals have cars in these parts? LOL. Originally Posted by ElleW
Yes unfortunately, we allow gals to drive.
Roxxx,

You might try posting in the San Antonio forums. Folks there may welcome your opportunity.

I never tell ladies what rates should be, but when asked about "specials" I tell 'em perhaps adding 15 or 30 minutes time for the basic rate might be attractive to some hobbyists.

Best of luck on your tour!