PLEASE HELP!!

I am new to this site but have seen my share of TROLLS just go after innocent people. Currently they have conned poor SWEET ARIEL RAYE to do thier bidding. Their fear of MATA LEON has thrown them over the edge and are using who ever they can to work for them. This poor girl has many issues and they know this. They know that past post show her teeth are aweful but she is doing what she can to make it. I ask help from the community to have the TROLLS back off this poor provider and not ruin her here by getting her involved out of fear in facing Mata Leon. They bash him online because they know what would be. So they get this poor girl who many have said has teeth issues to help them. This has gone too far.
I am new to this site but have seen my share of TROLLS just go after innocent people. Currently they have conned poor SWEET ARIEL RAYE to do thier bidding. Their fear of MATA LEON has thrown them over the edge and are using who ever they can to work for them. This poor girl has many issues and they know this. They know that past post show her teeth are aweful but she is doing what she can to make it. I ask help from the community to have the TROLLS back off this poor provider and not ruin her here by getting her involved out of fear in facing Mata Leon. They bash him online because they know what would be. So they get this poor girl who many have said has teeth issues to help them. This has gone too far. Originally Posted by DogCatcher
It is you mata that keeps bashing this sweet girl. You are the troll/ bandle mata and yes your tockstar legend is well known for, not winning
Only one TROLL in this thread, Mata Leon!

Hey isn't that the same girl who wrote this after you started harrassing her when she turned you down for BBFS?
Then you got all pissy and jumped on her reviews to harass her?
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1...highlight=leon

Damn loser... Why don't you just leave the lady alone?
So she says Mata is harassing her, so he makes fun of her teeth. I can understand him being insecure and needing to say that to make himself feel better. But not you, don't lower yourself to his level. Your better than he is. Your almost a farmer for gods sake.

I know for a fact he will not be your friend when he returns because your reviews are of strippers and he hates those reviews. He says they are fake. Not me though, I believe you bro.
I CAN smel threw my phone the fear and jealousy y'all half for MATA LEON.

LIKE flock of sheep without the sheep hearder. Fishes who missed schol.tiny menyons sad and so PATHETAC.
I like what your saying treetop. I also agree with the AMP thing, LOL is one of the worst ones in my opinion. They treat the women really bad. I truly feel sorry for them.. Man kickrocks that hurts my feelings I was really counting on Mata coming back and realizing how I stood up for him and making me his bff. I guess I have to up my came a bit.
I like what your saying treetop. I also agree with the AMP thing, LOL is one of the worst ones in my opinion. They treat the women really bad. I truly feel sorry for them.. Man kickrocks that hurts my feelings I was really counting on Mata coming back and realizing how I stood up for him and making me his bff. I guess I have to up my came a bit. Originally Posted by DogCatcher

I bet he is pissed you keep bringing up his name. He probably wants to serve his ban with dignity and take a break from this. You keep white knighting him and we all know Mata don't let dudes do that.

Just saying he might see what your doing as hurting him. I would stop and do your own thing. Your way better than him and don't need to be mixed up in his drama.
I will consider that, you might have a point.
LMAO Mata grow the fuck up. Your the troll that had to make a new handle. Your a sorry pathetic boy that is on a hooker board that pays for sex because no one will ever be with your ass in real life. Your message saying you could mess up my business. Lol honey I'm one of a kind and see real men not boys. I do great so no one can hurt my business.
Your the one with issues wanting to be like someone that is much hated on this site. No one wants to be a fat bellied short man with Mommy issues and because he throws a fit when he don't get his way. Seriously who wants to be Mata. No one!!!!
You forgot how he's ugly as fuck and going bald.

Probably can't even pay for sex anymore because it's known now that he forces women to do anal, and when they don't comply he either hits them or tries to ruin them here on the board.

Lots and lots of examples in his post history and in here.
Just click on his profile, then statistics, then on threads by Mata Leon.

Too busy trying to be a TOCKSTAR to realize this shit will never go away.
So what's all the fuss. Let's throw a party and invite dog Cather to see who really is. LMAO. Bet he don't show because he's Mata
Well that's not really the reason he wouldn't show as we all know.
Let me put an to the BS. I saw the young lady the other day and she is totally cool and nice. Everybody has issues whether its teeth, hair, body, looks or whatever. Sweet Aral is just fine with me.

If someone doesn't like someone else then leave them alone. If someone is jealous of someone else, live with it but there is NO reason to beat a dead horse.

Guys if you like a spinner in her 30s who likes it slow and passionate, you may want to see this lady.

That's my opinion
So you are saying that EVERYONE on this site that pays for sex no one wants to be with? That is aweful Ariel we all need love. I am trying to help hide the teeth issue why attack me.I am too old to party.