Let all join Joe Biden wishing the workd good will

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y-3Fz5w8zs
dang NBC trying to hide Jill giving the b...
TROLL OF THE FUCKING CENTURY.
osd,
How can Zombies have good will?
Let's not do that and watch Biden make more of a fool of himself
After four years of Trump making a fool of you.
After four years of Trump making a fool of you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
strange, I didn't know T was the topic

anyways, "Lets Go Brandon"
After four years of Trump making a fool of you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Typical TDS
Typical TDS Originally Posted by CryptKicker
I have a song we all can sing to YR, and on topic

mmmmm Pags sure taint no Freddy with Queen but oh well,,, RIP Freddy, Pags tried as best he could
Yet it's always dems who become emotional at the mere mention of his name. You still have scars. "C'mon Man!!" Shake it off! Your boy's the Sheriff now.
Yet it's always dems who become emotional at the mere mention of his name. You still have scars. "C'mon Man!!" Shake it off! Your boy's the Sheriff now. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Yes he is, and the world is a safer saner place for it. Merry Christmas to all of you. And to all a HO HO HO.
Yes he is, and the world is a safer saner place for it. Merry Christmas to all of you. And to all a HO HO HO. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Safer except for the double digit increase in the crime rate.
Merry Christmas anyway. 🎅
What has Trump really done this year? The other day he said "I never resigned or admitted defeat, so I'm pretty sure I'm still president"

What in the actual fuck? Lol
What has Trump really done this year? The other day he said "I never resigned or admitted defeat, so I'm pretty sure I'm still president"

What in the actual fuck? Lol Originally Posted by Presj22
mmmm not a T or Hillery as topic

its Lets Go Brandon
mmmm not a T or Hillery as topic

its Lets Go Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Noted
Bet the fur was flying when Dr. Pretentious Biden finished that Norad call. Good Times.