Beaver among us

"Accidental Governor" with Beaver teeth chewing through your rights of self determination

oh my goodness gracious, them some chompers
Her lips are too thin and it fucks up the way she looks.
Best Whore from/in BUF ????
Her lips are too thin and it fucks up the way she looks. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I think her lips are normal, but those giant teeth screw up the perspective.
You people are just unbelievable. I am sure you all have perfect looks yourselves.
You people are just unbelievable. I am sure you all have perfect looks yourselves. Originally Posted by newcpl
looking forward to your sexual harassment report Sir
did she even give ya a chance ta run Sir ????
and is Gov K a "yes" or "no"
You people are just unbelievable. I am sure you all have perfect looks yourselves. Originally Posted by newcpl
Now that you mention it...
you don't have to be pretty in order to appreciate when someone else's facial features don't align in a symmetrical way, and the results are comical because of it

its okay to laugh, you're allowed
Unfortunately most of us have little control over our looks. Obviously diet and how we live our lives contribute to our overall looks. But symmetry and proportion we can not help. I’ve seen her on tv and she is not ugly. That’s a unflattering pic. Call me what ever you want. Just not a big fan of picking on someone just because we are bored
Thanks bigdaddy! Bullies make excuses for being bullies. "Its ok to laugh".
"Its ok to laugh". Originally Posted by newcpl
yep thats one ...scary lookin bitch
This thread was on track to enter into The Dumbest Threads Hall of Fame until Bigdaddy injected a bit of sense into it. I suspect Bigdaddy might be a retired kindergarten teacher with experience in dealing with the minds and behaviors of toddlers.
Ray Finkle had some touch up?

Laces OUT!

DAN!!
  • Tiger
  • 01-05-2022, 04:19 PM
She must bleach her teefies