USA to WAR with RUSSIA for hacking elections and FAKE NEWS

Everyone sign up here to rid the world of these dirty Russians:
I have the first 2 candidates.
1. SistineChapel who relishes the the thought of Russian troops on our soil
2. StandinStraight who is hopping mad the Russians interfered with the elections.

You can be on the front lines with your proof from Rachael Maddow and know you died for your country because MSNBC and CNN told you so.

Lets go, everyone sign up.
Let's see ... no views but a five-star rating.

Thanks for outing yourself. We now can add to to the list of "starchasers."

Oh, and did I mention that this was just another of your threads about other posters in the Political,forum.

Take it to the Slider Hole, Dipshit.
Let's see ... no views but a five-star rating.

Thanks for outing yourself. We now can add to to the list of "starchasers."

Oh, and did I mention that this was just another of your threads about other posters in the Political,forum.

Take it to the Slider Hole, Dipshit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
32 views, 4 votes, for an average of 3.75 stars.
Note to the DNC and the progtards on this board: The 1950s called and want their Cold War back.
Toe to toe nuclear combat with the Russkies!!!
Bring it on!!!!!

32 views, 4 votes, for an average of 3.75 stars. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Not when I posted that, you moronic doofus... I think that's the term, right?
The dali douche-bag has spoken.

Toe to toe nuclear combat with the Russkies!!!
Bring it on!!!!!

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Attached Images File Type: jpg i think i won.jpg (11.4 KB, 50 views)
The lefties in here remind of the scene in the movie Buckaroo Banzai. The guys are talking going to war with the USSR and they are nervous (one general even says that he is scared) about the prospect. A female politician (some cabinet officer I believe) starts harassing the men for having no balls or backbones. Later, when the actual orders (the short form) are being drafted for signature the men all do their job. Suddenly the war bitch is all "maybe we should think this over", "maybe there is another course of action", "can this be the only thing we can do".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6hhVIV_LPs

Yeah, the left has started this nonsense and if what they SAY is true then an act of war was committed against the US. The only logical recourse is a military response. So what will the left say now if Trump wants a declaration of war? We know what happened in 2003. Hillary, Kerry, and Edwards all voted to go to war and then became turncoats by blaming Bush for their votes.
Isn't Buckaroo Banzai about war with aliens from the 8th dimension?

Jdouche, strikes again.

Yes. We know what happened in 2003. Bush lied and people died.

No one but you and your douche-bag ilk are talking about war. Everyone else is talking about trump and his douche-bag brigade.

Stop trying to divert the focus and stick to movies you can't remember.

What an asshole.

The lefties in here remind of the scene in the movie Buckaroo Banzai. The guys are talking going to war with the USSR and they are nervous (one general even says that he is scared) about the prospect. A female politician (some cabinet officer I believe) starts harassing the men for having no balls or backbones. Later, when the actual orders (the short form) are being drafted for signature the men all do their job. Suddenly the war bitch is all "maybe we should think this over", "maybe there is another course of action", "can this be the only thing we can do".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6hhVIV_LPs

Yeah, the left has started this nonsense and if what they SAY is true then an act of war was committed against the US. The only logical recourse is a military response. So what will the left say now if Trump wants a declaration of war? We know what happened in 2003. Hillary, Kerry, and Edwards all voted to go to war and then became turncoats by blaming Bush for their votes. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
[FONT=Arial]
Yes. We know what happened in 2003. Bush lied and people died. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
How did Hillary and Kerry vote for the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002?
Kerry and Clinton later said they were voting for a diplomatic solution when they voted for the Authorization for the Use of Military Force Against Iraq of 2002
I guess it was an honest mistake...unless they read the title.

Did they have access to the intelligence the Bush administration used?
Yes, they later claimed they didn't see it. Maybe they felt the needed to pass the resolution to find out what was in it.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/05/...tml?eref=onion

You may continue now continue with your regularly scheduled meltdown.
You mean your meltdown.

Why are you talking about voting in 2002? Jdouche brought up 2003.
Guess you're too much in denial to read "State of Denial" by Bob Woodward. You know, one of the guys who brought down a president.

Like I said before, yes we know what happened in 2003.
Bush lied and people died.
Can you refute that statement? Effectively?

Didn't think so. You can go now.

How did Hillary and Kerry vote for the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002?
Kerry and Clinton later said they were voting for a diplomatic solution when they voted for the Authorization for the Use of Military Force Against Iraq of 2002
I guess it was an honest mistake...unless they read the title.

Did they have access to the intelligence the Bush administration used?
Yes, they later claimed they didn't see it. Maybe they felt the needed to pass the resolution to find out what was in it.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/05/...tml?eref=onion

You may continue now continue with your regularly scheduled meltdown. Originally Posted by goodman0422
  • WTF
  • 04-01-2017, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

Like I said before, yes we know what happened in 2003.
Bush lied and people died.
Can you refute that statement? Effectively?

Didn't think so. You can go now. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
We already refuted it, you dipshit. Right here on eccie. Two years ago.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1299264

Btw, heavy drinking destroys your memory. Something else you keep forgetting.

Eventually all you can remember are dumbed-down bumper-sticker slogans.

"Bush lied, people died." I'm a drunk libtard, please keep it simple.
Isn't Buckaroo Banzai about war with aliens from the 8th dimension?

Jdouche, strikes again.

Yes. We know what happened in 2003. Bush lied and people died.

No one but you and your douche-bag ilk are talking about war. Everyone else is talking about trump and his douche-bag brigade.

What an asshole. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Not too much of an imagination or a sense of humor.

The evidence that Bush presented was the same evidence presented by Bill Clinton in 1998 when Clinton called for regime change in Iraq. If Bush lied then Clinton lied first. If Clinton lied first and Bush believed it then he didn't lie. He was mislead just like Hillary, Kerry, and Edwards. If there was a lie then it goes to Clinton.
32 views, 4 votes, for an average of 3.75 stars. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Not when I posted that, you moronic doofus... I think that's the term, right? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you got that term right.

of course not with you. this was when I posted it you moronic doofus...