CLOCK WATCHERS

I CONSTANTLY SEE GUYS SAYING THEY HATE "CLOCK WATCHERS", OR ASK "ARE YOU GOING TO RUSH ME"?. WHEN YOU BOOK AN APPOINTMENT ITS FOR AND ALOTTED AMOUNT OF TIME RIGHT? SO WHY IS IT IF A GIRL LOOKS AT THE CLOCK AND OR TELLS YOU YOUR TIME IS ALMOST OUT SHE'S WRONG? YOU DONT GO TO WORK AND NOT PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT TIME YOU ARE GETTING OFF DO YOU? I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND. LIKE HOW ESLE ARE WE SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT TIME IS OUT?
We go a little I've cause we're having fun... The tip is perfect. Finish right on time, hug and kiss and bu bye till next time. If there's going to be a next time don't be a dick.
The only time I mention the time is if they tell me specifically that they MUST be gone by a certain time (lunch break, etc) or if they are over their time. Nothing kills a boner faster than a ten minute warning.

I keep a LOT of buffer time between appointments so that if one runs over 10-15 minutes its not even a thing.
Maybe if you didn't yell?
+1 Grace! "Nothing kills a boner faster than a ten minute warning."

I understand the OP completely, I'm sure that most of the guys questioning you about being a "clock watcher" are the same one trying to squeeze you for free time. That's BS and ruins it for the rest of us. However, some of us hobbyist have had bad experiences with ladies that are TOO consumed with the time, to the point that the overall session is less enjoyable. For me personally, it is very hard to finish when I am constantly reminded or feel pressured by the time constraint.
I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR SAYING GRACE 10-20 MINS OVER IS ONE THING IF ITS AND HOUR OR LONGER APPOINTMENT. BUT IF YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. IF YOU WERE WORKING A REGULAR JOB AND THEY ASKED YOU TO STAY LONGER YOU WOULD EXPECT TO GET PAID FOR IT RIGHT. WHY DOESNT THE SAME THING APPLY HERE. BUT HYPOTHETICALLY IF I HAD 10 CLIENTS THAT WEEK EACH HAD AN HOUR APPOINTMENT AND ALL OF THEM TOOK AN EXTRA 20 MINS THATS 2 HRS OF TIME IM NOT BEING PAID FOR. THATS CHEATING MYSELF.
Hey-- run your business however you wish. You asked a question and I answered.

Wanna know why I have 107 positive reviews and no negative reviews despite being an overweight 39 year old? Its how I treat people.
I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR SAYING GRACE 10-20 MINS OVER IS ONE THING IF ITS AND HOUR OR LONGER APPOINTMENT. BUT IF YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. IF YOU WERE WORKING A REGULAR JOB AND THEY ASKED YOU TO STAY LONGER YOU WOULD EXPECT TO GET PAID FOR IT RIGHT. WHY DOESNT THE SAME THING APPLY HERE. BUT HYPOTHETICALLY IF I HAD 10 CLIENTS THAT WEEK EACH HAD AN HOUR APPOINTMENT AND ALL OF THEM TOOK AN EXTRA 20 MINS THATS 2 HRS OF TIME IM NOT BEING PAID FOR. THATS CHEATING MYSELF. Originally Posted by AMAZING.ALANNAH
Math - it's fundamental (mostly mental).
My internal clock is terrible so to counteract looking at the clock I set an alarm to go off 5min after the session should end. Not right at the end so I don't appear to be rushing them and also if they happen to go 5min over they'll be much more understanding about me telling them we need to stop and leave. I've heard some providers use a playlist and know that after a certain song plays the hour is up
I hate it when the ladies let my nap time go longer than 58 minutes.
If you booked a session with me just to take a nap you would be my ATF.
I'd even let you see my taint.
💖🚀🎠🦄🍓

I hate it when the ladies let my nap time go longer than 58 minutes. Originally Posted by pyramider
I hide the clock at my incall iand don't like checking it or my phone...it ruins the experience for me also...and I'm trying to have fun too.

It's really on both parties to be mindful of the time scheduled.

There's nothing wrong with stating before the session begins that you aren't going to watch the clock but would like for both of you to be mindful of the time scheduled...

And guys....if you stay over your appt time...and I'm talking 20 minutes or more...tip your playmate at least...this shows your appreciation for not clock watching and shows thAt that you aren't trying to take complete advantage of her..

I realize the time can get away quickly...but if you're a talker or like to shower before and after just go ahead and book an hour or 90 minutes...so no one feels rushed.

Alot of ladies offer discounts the longer session that you book. Longer sessions also allow you and your playmate to become more relaxed and comfortable with each other making the overall experience that much better..sex with strangers isn't always the easiest thing for some to do successfully each time.

Sometimes the reason a lady may allow time to go over is not so she can get paid more but because her efforts to make the experience one to remember or to come back for are truly there...and sometimes building trust is important. If she gives so freely of her time...TIP HER FELLAS! You'll be rewarded...
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-06-2017, 11:38 AM
Gawd I love my playlist! I have a couple I made on Spotify. An hour, two hours, and others.

Time is up when we notice the music stops. Allows for gentle natural endings to happen even if over, but gives a subtle clue to me to move things along.
If you booked a session with me just to take a nap you would be my ATF.
I'd even let you see my taint.
💖🚀🎠🦄🍓 Originally Posted by LunarFae
So, if I took my nap prior to our appointment, might I still be able to see your taint?
Lunar and Ze gave excellent suggestions.
Best advise anyone ever gave me as a business owner:
DONT DO ANYTHING FOR FREE

Been going strong since '98

Save your altruism for when someone asks for help moving, or feeding someone hungry etc.

I personally dont get it when I see guys say, " She's only doing this for the money".....Dafuq?????

Best girls in this industry are the Magicians that cast their spell , sing their song, get my nut and
Move along