Can you trust Verified Provider

Still kinda a newbie but can you trust Verified Provider all the time?
Ummm... can you trust ANYBODY all the time? There's good and bad in everyone.
you can trust some of the verified providers all of the time.
you can trust all of the verified providers some of the time.
but you cant trust all of the verified providers all the time.

what are you wanting to "trust" them about -
they are who is pictured in showcase/ads,
they are ready/arrive on time,
they wont rip you off/rob you,
they provide an above average deliteful time,
they wont attempt to upsell you when you're together,
they wont boot you out after your 1st orgasm regardless of agreement & how long you've been w/ her,
that she wont blow up your textmsgs w/ BSC texts, ........

i suggest that you research the providers you're interested in (reviews, ads, showcase, posts) then come back w/ specific questions or ask guys who've seen her.

good luck ..... trust me :^}
  • NYr
  • 07-11-2017, 05:53 PM
Verified provider is just a process we use to show a lady wants to be in this business and then give them access to do more on the board. Look in the welcome wagon top threads if you want to see what is required. could LE or a serial killer pass that process...yes.

You can never fully trust anyone...someone could have been busted and became an informant per say....it is all a risk on both sides. I tell everyone...your gut is usually not wrong in whether you should see someone or not.
Still kinda a newbie but can you trust Verified Provider all the time? Originally Posted by hunting33

Of course you can.
Still kinda a newbie but can you trust Verified Provider all the time? Originally Posted by hunting33
No, No, No

U can not trust Verified Provider all the time
Trust is earned ...
Sometimes...depends on what she has going on in her personal life
I tell everyone...your gut is usually not wrong in whether you should see someone or not. Originally Posted by NYr
I could have used this information earlier.. I was listening to body parts, but my little head screamed much louder than my gut.
No more than an unverified provider -- a lesson I continue to have to relearn, even the ones with hundreds of Yeses.
  • BLM69
  • 07-12-2017, 12:27 AM
Trust no one
"Trust me" - modern euphemism for "Fuck you", often used in sales, marketing, politics & law enforcement.