Name: Huracan Katrina
User ID:: 463847
Phone: She will provide
Email Address: HuracanKatrina@protonmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Near hwy 6 and i10
Activities: Dfk, CG, BBBJ x3, ldfk, daty, convo, english and spanish.
Hair Length and Color: Light brown, long hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5’4, 130, soft skin, pretty face, light skin and nice attitude. She wants you to be happy.
Recommendation: Yes
Not looking real good here, as ads for her began posting 3 minutes after this....review.
And your only other 2 posts.....reviews.....are not helping.
I think she asked him for review. Anyway Shark10's experience sounds like my past experiences with Katrina. She is good to go.
I think she asked him for review. Anyway Shark10's experience sounds like my past experiences with Katrina. She is good to go. Originally Posted by shankee the prodigal
She did not ask for a review, You have premium access and if she asked for the review maybe I would rate body a little higher. My entire review is based on my own experience with her.
Not looking real good here, as ads for her began posting 3 minutes after this....review.
And your only other 2 posts.....reviews.....are not helping. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Maybe I dont have many reviews since I am not a frequent customer but my reviews are 100% real. Like I said in my review, she is not a top model but she is great at what she does and will take very good care of you. ��
Originally Posted by shankee the prodigal
I did not inquire about this, sorry for late response.