Brandon and oil prices

Brandon took the price of oil down 13-15% in two days. That's awesome. Cheaper gas in my hood plus record employment gains and record salary gains lol n omg n wtf

Yes I do say so dah.

Edit to add...how bout that bbb bill that mag(ot)couldn't and didn't want to pass dumbasses lol n omg n wtf
You and the 3 other people who think he’s doing a bang up job should have a party.
Lol n omg n wtf
The trumpy's have nothing to post when Brandon kiks ass bringing the trumpy economy back. they can't handle the truth and are still sucking on lies lol n omg n wtf

Yes I do say so dah
BRANDON realeased it from the SPR...about 3 days worth of oil.
This oil was purchased at about a third of what it costs today, so replacing it will cost THREE TIMES AS MUCH!! IT HAS TO BE REPLACED!! Ol' stoky thinks that is an accomplishment...the PROVES liberalism is a mental disorder.
You're scraping the bottom of the "barrel" pal...
It takes a libtard to start a thread this asinine!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...cid=uxbndlbing
Brandon took the price of oil down 13-15% in two days. That's awesome. Cheaper gas in my hood plus record employment gains and record salary gains lol n omg n wtf

Yes I do say so dah.

Edit to add...how bout that bbb bill that mag(ot)couldn't and didn't want to pass dumbasses lol n omg n wtf Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Im Still cleaning bathrooms at government truck stop who cares about everything else jobs.
Oil price down cause me to lose 14k in a day. USL
The lot lizard did not even tip me this morning.
I am considering going to "President Brandon" in all my posts here.