Early bird gets the worm...

Just got here to Dallas looking for new friends
A few suggestions, since this isn’t an advertising board:

Come up with a Location less generic than “Dallas”. Put “Dallas Galleria” or “Near NorthPark”, or whatever best describes your location without being too specific. That still matters to most guys on this board, since this is a huge city with bad traffic.

Also, put some contact information in your signature, which shows up for all guys who have Premium Access. Phone number, email address, P411 member number, etc. I don’t think you can link to an ad, but I think you can mention other sites which may have more information about you.

IMO, if you do that and participate in discussions in this forum, you’ll get the visibility you’re looking for.

BTW, kudos to you getting an image gallery set up. Guys love visuals!

Best of luck!
A few suggestions, since this isn’t an advertising board:

Come up with a Location less generic than “Dallas”. Put “Dallas Galleria” or “Near NorthPark”, or whatever best describes your location without being too specific. That still matters to most guys on this board, since this is a huge city with bad traffic.

Also, put some contact information in your signature, which shows up for all guys who have Premium Access. Phone number, email address, P411 member number, etc. I don’t think you can link to an ad, but I think you can mention other sites which may have more information about you.

IMO, if you do that and participate in discussions in this forum, you’ll get the visibility you’re looking for.

BTW, kudos to you getting an image gallery set up. Guys love visuals!

Best of luck! Originally Posted by TinMan
Nice info TinMan
^^^this woman here knows how to do it!^^^