Tell us about your tranny experiences! Originally Posted by Scroggy12
Where is this coming from?
Where is this coming from? Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
LOL think man think
old member, new handle or mandle, with a ax to grind

mandle is females male handle
sandle is a males female handle
yet I think its just a new handle

to play the game, you need to figure out the old handle, sandle, or mandle before the mods do. And hope by doing you outed per eccie guidelines.
Do it right and first you could win a free vacation for up to and most likely one year.

where when on that vacation you do a new handle, sandle, mandle so others can also win a free vacation and you could get your own vacation extended up to life for free. Then just do it again for fun.

Now who doesn't want to win a free vacation

now if you don't want to win a free vacation. Ya try and get the current handle, sandle, mandle to point out before you do. You win by that handle banned baby banned. You loose by winning a free vacation

see no matter how you play the game, win or ops, you can take it as a win, and play again
LOL think man think
old member, new handle or mandle, with a ax to grind

mandle is females male handle
sandle is a males female handle
yet I think its just a new handle

to play the game, you need to figure out the old handle, sandle, or mandle before the mods do. And hope by doing you outed per eccie guidelines.
Do it right and first you could win a free vacation for up to and most likely one year.

where when on that vacation you do a new handle, sandle, mandle so others can also win a free vacation and you could get your own vacation extended up to life for free. Then just do it again for fun.

Now who doesn't want to win a free vacation

now if you don't want to win a free vacation. Ya try and get the current handle, sandle, mandle to point out before you do. You win by that handle banned baby banned. You loose by winning a free vacation

see no matter how you play the game, win or ops, you can take it as a win, and play again Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
It's a shandle not a:

but I'm pretty sure you got the rest of it right.
I've been looking to find a point out partner, but Stewie in Upset won't play along.
Can someone convince Scrocky to play???
Tell us about your tranny experiences! Originally Posted by Scroggy12
It sounds like scroggy wants to whack the wiener to some tranny reports. I guess old franky treelewis has turned a new leaf.Or cheek? I think he wants to feel the bark in his butt....must be tired of eating all that jimmy seeded pussy!!!!

Peace
PK
It sounds like scroggy wants to whack the wiener to some tranny reports. I guess old franky treelewis has turned a new leaf.Or cheek? I think he wants to feel the bark in his butt....must be tired of eating all that jimmy seeded pussy!!!!

Peace
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
Omg I'm dying laughing. This is definitely an interesting thread!