Game days in Austin and Hobbying

Ladies and gents - I'll be visiting Austin in a couple weeks for the first week of the college football season.

I've never been to Austin before so wanted to know the best neighborhoods to stay in for the game. Also, what kind of impact does a game have on hobbying? Is it difficult to get around, are there enough ladies available, and where are the hobby hotspot neighborhoods?

Appreciate any help!
Did Sue write this for you?
^Huh?
Downtown is closest. But central 290/35 area is only a few miles away.
Pretty sure no one is going to tell you specific hotels for obvious reasons.
oh, don't mind the troll, they are just being their usual troll self hun. game days are crazy here. I would run far away if i could, but hey that is just me. it's a zoo around here those weekends. I doubt it is good for our business in the long run tho. I live north and work south and drive thru the game day mayhem and wouldn't wish that traffic on my worst enemy. i do not think the drunk college kids and other football fans are thinking of much more than football and beer on those days. if they lose everyone is morose and drinking and if they win everyone is celebrating and drinking. let us know if the football days are good for your business, i am truly curious. I usually try to bail out of town on those home games myself.
They? Getting senile old one?
All that inane rambling and you didn't even make a suggestion where to stay... duuuhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Old-T
  • 08-16-2017, 10:07 AM
Did Sue write this for you? Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Good Ol' Tiny Tree. You are beginning to sound like T.H.O.R and the late lamented CJohnny every day. As you travel at night in your bat costume, do you look for Johnny's lost money?
Good Ol' Tiny Tree. You are beginning to sound like T.H.O.R and the late lamented CJohnny every day. As you travel at night in your bat costume, do you look for Johnny's lost money? Originally Posted by Old-T
To answer the OP's questions...if you can get a decent rate on a hotel, stay downtown and use Uber or a taxi to get to the game (unless you have parking lined up near the stadium).

If you have a car while you're here, it doesn't matter as you can drive to the provider and see her incall. Conversely, if you want to host at your hotel, it's MUCH easier to get around and park in the Arboretum area so I would suggest staying there versus DT.

Providers are located all over town, so don't worry about a specific area being out of the way; I'm sure you can make it happen, regardless of where you are.

Good luck and Hook 'em!!!
Happy Hobbying!