PSA FOR THE ECCIE LADIES

I'm not here to tell any lady how to run her business, so please do not mistake this message for anything other than being helpful.

Ladies, whether you screen through provider references, p411, or whatever "other" sites or "means" available to you....please search Eccie about the gent that is asking for a session or before you respond to an ISO. Look at his post history, the way he writes reviews, the ladies he's reviewed. You can glean a lot of info if you take the time to look. We have a ladies area where pertinent info regarding wayword/rogue clients that can be discussed. Please utilize them. I know business is slow for some, but this is NOT the time to be lacking in screening. Luckily, we have more good guys here than not. However, those that behave badly are being more blatant and active.

Stay aware and stay safe!
Best~Kendall Kain
From the guys' perspective, some of us don't play enough, or with the right people, to build up a strong reference list. It sometimes helps in the screening process to be able to say, "I've been on ECCIE for x years, have XX reviews, and generally don't get involved in urination contests and other drama." Sometimes, that's enough.
Reviews as a part of screening? Maybe a very little bit ...
Wtf happened Kendall? You can post his handle and a few more details. Hie did you screen?
Kind of hard to screen the ladies now that we can't read their reviews.

Just because it's a YES review, it doesn't mean anything.

There are information that can be gleaned from the ROS and the comments posted by other members in that review.

Furthermore, with the shutdown of Backpage and Craigslist and the large exodus of the girls from there to ECCIE, the chances of us guys getting ripped off by girls (lousy session, NCNS, upselling, asking for money up front) is even higher now.

There are information that can be gleaned from the ROS and the comments posted by other members in that review.

Furthermore, with the shutdown of Backpage and Craigslist and the large exodus of the girls from there to ECCIE, the chances of us guys getting ripped off by girls (lousy session, NCNS, upselling, asking for money up front) is even higher now. Originally Posted by CG2014
+1...This FOSTA / SESTA shit has only made the hobby scene WORSE IMO because it's more of a crapshoot, and that goes for both clients and providers
Luckily, we have more good guys here than not. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
K4U that is really a nice comment for those of us who do our best to make it completely, mutually, wonderful... Thank you. And sorry for the guys who abuse the situation. (Now, if you can ever figure out those "Nice Guy" discount cards - we'd all appreciate it! lol)
Wtf happened Kendall? You can post his handle and a few more details. Hie did you screen? Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Nothing happened to ME. In the past few days 2 seperate ladies made posts about the SAME hobbyist. Had they done a search for his username before proceeding to see him, they would have seen it. I am just trying to encourage anyone, guy or girl, to do a little research to save themselves drama, loss of funds or worse yet, physical harm. There are a lot of newbies that have no clue how to screen and I thought the advice is warranted.

Hobby Safely everyone.

Furthermore, with the shutdown of Backpage and Craigslist and the large exodus of the girls from there to ECCIE, the chances of us guys getting ripped off by girls (lousy session, NCNS, upselling, asking for money up front) is even higher now. Originally Posted by CG2014
You have go to be kidding. The reviews were over embellished tripe primarily written for spanck purposes. There was very little real information in them.
You have go to be kidding. The reviews were over embellished tripe primarily written for spanck purposes. There was very little real information in them. Originally Posted by pyramider
Did you not read what I wrote or did ou read it and possess poor reading comprehension?

There are information that can be gleaned from the ROS and the comments posted by other members in that review
. Originally Posted by CG2014
Guess you have never read a YES review that had a lot of comments posted in it afterward by the reviewer's fellow Hobbyists and they disagree with the review being a YES and they say not to see her and how they all had a questionable session or bad experience with her????
Adding my 2cents. I'm a reputable companion with many years in the industry,i require a deposit to meet to cut out ncns and timewasters and although I have no reviews on here since I was in other states that didn't use this board as much as other sites you can rest assure that I will always show up to our meeting, so not everyone that requires a deposit is a scammer

Kaylie Luxe
When word gets out Eccie is the most popular hobby site to find victims online then all the Backpage stalkers and Backpage hustlers and Craigslist personal ad creepers will use this site and the environment here will be the creepiest the net has ever seen, because before at ASPD and then Eccie, the worst of the worst had other places to play online.
When word gets out Eccie is the most popular hobby site to find victims online then all the Backpage stalkers and Backpage hustlers and Craigslist personal ad creepers will use this site and the environment here will be the creepiest the net has ever seen, because before at ASPD and then Eccie, the worst of the worst had other places to play online. Originally Posted by Bflexible
They have already started
I think there are some aspects of ECCIE that will keep it from being the worst of BP & CL. But I agree we all need to be more careful. There were bad actors on ASPD/ECCIE but it was rare enough we had a bit of a sense of security in this community. Shouldn’t take that for granted.

Thinking to myself:
I’ve been mulling over what I’m going to do. My pattern had been to pay for p411 for a year, meet some new gals for my rotation and add to my “OK” list, and then let it lapse for a couple of years because I’m not using the site much after that. With the changes coming to p411 and all the rest that’s going on with other sites I’m not sure what I’ll do. I want to meet some new gals for my rotation but due to some retirements/moves lack ‘recent references’. I guess I’ll abandon p411 and just go for some gals with easier screening at first to get a recent reference list.

Be diligent. Have fun.
Did you not read what I wrote or did ou read it and possess poor reading comprehension?

Guess you have never read a YES review that had a lot of comments posted in it afterward by the reviewer's fellow Hobbyists and they disagree with the review being a YES and they say not to see her and how they all had a questionable session or bad experience with her???? Originally Posted by CG2014
And just because there might be a few that disagree doesn’t mean she isn’t a good time...or that she should be avoided...there are men here who write awful comments on a positive review of a lady they met before him and do this because it seems they are jealous they didn’t have the same experience...