Ladies: How do you perfer the man's stuff

I have been shaving my area since one of the first I was with said there would be more attention paid to it during oral it if was smooth. Lately, another said she like it hairy because its better for intercourse. So, which do you prefer?
I prefer the extreme nether regions, the balls, to be smooth and hair free....they will definitely get more attention. I do like a nice trimmed look above....men are supposed to have hair. However the 70's look is absolutely awful. I get that some gents can't just shave it off, but grooming should take place. Also, if you have a lot of hair, make sure to wash really well and make sure you are completely dry....total mood killer to smell musty, sour and hairy many parts. No bueno.
I do my best to make them smooth for you Kendal!!!
I prefer the extreme nether regions, the balls, to be smooth and hair free....they will definitely get more attention. I do like a nice trimmed look above....men are supposed to have hair. However the 70's look is absolutely awful. I get that some gents can't just shave it off, but grooming should take place. Also, if you have a lot of hair, make sure to wash really well and make sure you are completely dry....total mood killer to smell musty, sour and hairy many parts. No bueno. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Well said! I agree 100%! Men chest hair is very attractive
But Balls are way better tasting with no hair
I like it trimmed...I luv luv luv worshipping the balls too,so keep them trimmed too!
I have been shaving my area since one of the first I was with said there would be more attention paid to it during oral it if was smooth. Lately, another said she like it hairy because its better for intercourse. So, which do you prefer? Originally Posted by NRHTXNiceGuy76
Who gives a shit !! You're paying HER !! As long as it's clean and it's your dime then who cares??
Who gives a shit !! You're paying HER !! As long as it's clean and it's your dime then who cares?? Originally Posted by winn dixie

The OPS question was aimed at the ladies. If you aren’t one keep your piehole shut.
The OPS question was aimed at the ladies. If you aren’t one keep your piehole shut. Originally Posted by txexetoo
You want to make me?? And why did you feel the need to be a keyboard warrior??
Changed Mind ... Avoid Drama!!
I do my best to make them smooth for you Kendal!!! Originally Posted by Cubbyfan

It is noted and VERY much appreciated. Hopefully you can tell!
I love man's scaping. It's so nice and clean.
Love it !!
Manscaping is very much appreciated.

Whenever I spend time with a gent and things get frisky, if he's done good manscaping, the chances are much higher that I'll respond favorably when he says "Ligma Balls".
I was wondering about this today too. Next question is what ladies provide manscaping in the beginning of the session? Let me know!
I like it trimmed...I luv luv luv worshipping the balls too,so keep them trimmed too! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Mmm you will like me and we will have fun
Woohoo i am excited baby