Help sending gifts via Amazon

• dals
  • 07-31-2018, 09:06 AM
Hi all! Have a date set up for a distant city for this weekend. I want to send my date an outfit and a gift from her wish list. When I add something to my cart I only get the option to ship to addresses I have used before. Is sending a gift via a registry on Amazon possible without having my dates address? Help a guy out here ladies, what am I doing wrong?
You can add an address to your address book...but she would have to give it to you and you SO might be interested in that too.

Best bet is to send a gift card by email
  • dals
  • 07-31-2018, 09:30 AM
That will work. Was hoping there was a way to just send her stuff and have her address masked.
If she has a gift list she should have a gift address option set up. She would have to do that in her settings
That will work. Was hoping there was a way to just send her stuff and have her address masked. Originally Posted by dals
The only way to "mask" an order is to Archive it...but if the SO knows how to find archived orders...nevermind.
  • dals
  • 07-31-2018, 03:52 PM
Thanks for the guidance all! My date now owns a nice little outfit for my date. Looking forward to pics when she gets it.