URL / Website: https://theasianstars.net/
City: wherever
State: Texas
Address: who knows
Activities: BBBJ, DFK, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, some sort of colored highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She is a petite girl. A few years back she got some big manmades. I actually don't mind small breasts, but the amount of confidence she gained with the implants was really amazing to see. I guess that's why she's "Pumpkin" now. The pictures are her. Maybe they're worked up, but it's not a case of using fake pictures. I'd say she's 5'2 120 pounds with a lot of that coming from those breasts.
Recommendation: Yes
I recommend reading the 2nd page of her TER to anyone wanting to see her. It's divided.
It maybe YMMV but Pumpkin was very GFE friendly with me (haven’t done the review yet), but I would say she has the potential to be an ATF.

I recommend reading the 2nd page of
her TER to anyone wanting to see her. It's divided. Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Kinda odd that you have so many issues with studio girls, maybe it’s something you are doing wrong
  • cy88
  • 07-26-2024, 06:29 AM
Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
Originally Posted by Monaural
Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Pumpkin is not your usual Asian provider. Conversation is important with this one. Just like most western girls you’d go see on P411, for example. If you do your part, she’ll give you a great time. She’s a yes from me.
Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
If you do your part, she’ll give you a great time. Originally Posted by dfwsimpson