URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...lly-55335.html
City: Plano
State: Texas
Address: 75 & Bush area
Activities: Bbbj, groping, CG and K9
Hair Length and Color: Straight black hair, half way her back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5’2, 100 pounds with full size breasts. Maybe d or larger.
Very pretty face and hygiene.
Recommendation: Yes
This the cici that used to be at AS?
I never saw cici at AS but I heard of her and I asked this cici if she previously worked in Dallas and she said no. First time in Dallas for her so I don’t think it’s her.
Now this review has me intrigued. No shade to the other reviews, but someone that's been around longer than 2024 really helps to validate.
I liked AS Cici I was hoping for intel on her.
There is a cici at greenlight now I think..
I'm definitely curious about this now as well. Usually hotel girls are not in great shape and the face is not good either. Along with suddenly seeing multiple posts on this one has me a bit suspicious
I had reached out to multiple ads on Rubmaps & Rubrankings. Many of them responded with the same hotel address (on Parkwood BLVD).

I wasn't sure if this was legit or not. Any guidance on how safe these hotel based locations would be much appreciated.
I believe they have two locations. I don’t know the second location but the one I go to is a nice hotel near 75 & Bush. Very easy to get in & out. Hotel is on the “higher end” so no crazy ness happening in the parking lot.
she isn't in twenties. more like forties with lots of make up on face to make her look younger than she is. overall meh
she isn't in twenties. more like forties with lots of make up on face to make her look younger than she is. overall meh Originally Posted by activeadude888
That sucks. Thanks for the intel brother.
Can you pm the Pic?
I think it’s the girl in his image gallery listed in the bio to the right of the post. I didn’t know we could do that, but the photo matches his description!
You booked through the promoter? That's convenient. Maybe they are useful aside from posting fake reviews. LOL
I said promoter but you twisted it up as if I run their operation. No dude.

Promoter, bookie, scheduler, boss, whatever you want to call the person on the other end.
Take your tin foil hat off for a second.