R S Foot closed by APD

I just saw on the news that the mammasan at RS Foot was busted for human trafficking.
They said some girl answered an ad in a Chinese newspaper and moved to Austin thinking it was L1 only.
Awkward!
Closed for now.
The report was on KEYE evening news
I mean, after posts like this: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2922798

Was bound to happen.
Is Cassie/Angela the owner? Arrest report says 48 year old. Sounds about right.
Is Cassie/Angela the owner? Arrest report says 48 year old. Sounds about right. Originally Posted by princeclubhopper
I don't think so and I don't think she was that old! Maybe a 'team lead'? LOL. RS use to be my goto spot a while back. Saw Cassie several times before she changed her name to Angela. She was always quite playful and happy with those awesome tits!

When she changed to Angela, she seemed to be burned out. I thought I had some rapport with her but when I'd see her it was just meh. She would answer the phone when I called for an appointment and talk up the new girl. I've had a couple of 4-hands sessions that included her and on the last one, she was quite giving. Never saw that service level again! Each of the double sessions happen organically, as they were slow and knew I tipped well. Afterward she would insist on a double door fee because the boss requires it. They had a ledger book of some sort they would mark when taking a customer back to a room.

I've long since moved on to much better options and less sleezy atmosphere.
If APD closes the SPA does they check tapes and talk to people who visited the place?
It’s little wonder more of these places aren’t getting busted, especially the way some reviews here are written. We all know LE reads threads on this site as well as others. So many reviews are too descriptive in the non-ROS section, especially with the newer guys. It wouldn’t surprise me that there are a couple of LE people here to begin with, particularly those whose only posts are something like “how much” or “can you DM me the fees”.

A prime example: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2993878
It’s not that it’s a bad review, it’s that there’s too much info in the non-ROS section. For example, the Activities section has too much detail, when it should just simply say FBSM or FBSM+. That sticks out and gets attention. The address is too specific as well. It should just be Anderson Mill/Pond Springs area. The description of the lady should be simple, such as the height and weight but nothing too specific. The ROS is actually well written and gives readers what actually happen.

I don’t mean to belittle the person who wrote the review, especially since there’s many that are similar. It’s just that guys need to be subtle in the non-ROS section. Not to mention the fact that this particular place is in Williamson County and they’ve already shut down a couple of places near here. It wouldn’t surprise me that this particular place is being watched as well. Just my two cents.
Was this Angela from old DT
This place was busted because one of the women working there sent out an email for help. This wasn't an APD sting. The victim said she was being trafficked, so yeah that's going to get shutdown quick as it should be.
paying for premium isn't that expensive, if LE really wants to, they would have access to ROS
This place was busted because one of the women working there sent out an email for help. This wasn't an APD sting. The victim said she was being trafficked, so yeah that's going to get shutdown quick as it should be. Originally Posted by Lackadaisical liger
I agree. There are very obvious places that have been around for quite a while and still continue to operate..
People pretending the RoS is actual security from LE is hillarious.

RoS exists to entice people to share their own reviews. That's it. LE can get access to this just as easily as the rest of us can.
Some of the places have been operating over 10 years in n broad daylight, my guess they inside help with LE, Austin is not real concerned, Wilco can be difficult if neighbors complain
Local CBS news report just confirmed the boss who was arrested was indeed “Angela”.
Not an encounter moved to coed