The “No fuck February “ thread.

I'm not local, are there any Chinese studios?? Not that I could tell them apart. Originally Posted by SS2018
They tend to pop up on Listcrawler and are a bit shady and a complete dice roll.
Following. Because I love watching boycotts fall apart before they get started. Originally Posted by TinMan
I’m not starting a boycott. I’m just seeing if any of the followers of the boycott king are going to follow his lead while he’s banned.
Aren’t they all banned, too? I just checked out one of those boycott threads and half the respondents were banned. What the hell happened?
Multiple accounts is against the rules, right?
All of those were multiple accounts?

Damn, this scene really was (is?) a cesspool. Good luck cleaning it up.
TinMan you’re correct. I joined in October and was immediately greeted with disdain and accusations of being a multi handle member by most of the boycott posse. Starting this thread was my attempt to bring some humor on here.
I'm just making a guess. But a bunch of accounts all acting in concert, hyping each other up, inviting you to their private discord, piling on, etc.

Sketchy.
TinMan you’re correct. I joined in October and was immediately greeted with disdain and accusations of being a multi handle member by most of the boycott posse. Starting this thread was my attempt to bring some humor on here. Originally Posted by CaptainZman
Yeah, shame on me venturing into these waters not knowing the players or the game.
Sorry bros, but I refuse to go longer than a month without putting Korean feet in my mouth Originally Posted by unseens
The only feet I ever put in my mouth were Misos, anyone know of she'll be back or if she's been back?
I'm just making a guess. But a bunch of accounts all acting in concert, hyping each other up, inviting you to their private discord, piling on, etc.

Sketchy. Originally Posted by janusinstereo

No fuck Feb is a no for me.
TinMan you’re correct. I joined in October and was immediately greeted with disdain and accusations of being a multi handle member by most of the boycott posse. Starting this thread was my attempt to bring some humor on here. Originally Posted by CaptainZman
I believe it. That boycott posse seemed to, ahem, Spring(fest) up after our Boy Lee got exposed, his pic plastered on the walls of two AMPs. All of a sudden the boycotters appeared, after Lee went down, and was banned twice, the 2nd time with another handle that was briefly unbanned, having served 90 days.

Your humor attempt was successful. No fuck February... 🤣
I believe it. That boycott posse seemed to, ahem, Spring(fest) up after our Boy Lee got exposed, his pic plastered on the walls of two AMPs. All of a sudden the boycotters appeared, after Lee went down, and was banned twice, the 2nd time with another handle that was briefly unbanned, having served 90 days.

Your humor attempt was successful. No fuck February... 🤣 Originally Posted by Capital
Thank you Capital for noticing my attempt at humor.
If I was to only look to my wife for pussy it would be a No Fuck 2024. That’s why I see the fine ladies in studio and out…
As evidence by the leader of the boycott going to studios something like a dozen times in the boycott month. Originally Posted by janusinstereo
yeah i thought that one was funny. y'all want to save money go on dating sites and fuck bbw
  • uturn
  • 01-21-2024, 11:09 AM
I'm going to try to participate this Feb... not going to be easy as there's 29 days instead of 28 and CherryDD coming to town.