Review: Another Amazing Time with Dixie !!

Date: 02-27-2013
Provider: Amazing Dixie
Phone: (615) 543-6410
Email Address: amazingdixie@yahoo.com
URL / Website: http://amazingdixi1.wix.com/amazingdixie#
City: Ocean Springs
State: Mississippi
Address: Nice Incall Location off Exit 50
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Convo, Exploring, Breast/Nipple Worship, CFS, CBJ (My choice), MISH, CG, HJTC CIM NQNS
Session Length: .30
Fee: $.5
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder Length Blonde Hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Dixie is a voluptuous girl. Not a spinner but not even close to a bbw. Nice soft creamy white skin and breast for days. Very cute face and a great attitude.
Recommendation: BIG Yes !!
I just love her tits, I could spend all day playing with her giant fun bags. The fact that she gives great bbbjtcnqns is just a bonus
Activities: Convo, Exploring, Breast/Nipple Worship, CFS, CBJ (My choice), MISH, CG, HJTC CIM NQNS Originally Posted by coast_encounter
No kissing? To each his own, and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, but as my hobbying comes to a close any sort of "no FK" policy is an absolute dealbreaker for me.

Cheers,

bcg
Hey BCG, I completely understand where you are coming from. I really enjoy kissing but I choose to not do that in the hobby. I like to save that for my personal life. I checked Dixie's other reviews and I see several mentions of LFK and DFK so you should be ok. Just a heads up on my reviews. Most of the time, the providers that I see have a lot of menu options available but I prefer to choose a more limited menu. I am not very adventurous.
cg, another great reivew.
I am with Coast its the rare exception when I want to dfk a provider, just think of all the nasty places they must put their mouths in a days time, and probably five minuets before you walked in for your visit (lets face it most of us are either fat/old/ugly or a combination of the three.lol).Yeah I know she probably brushes between visits but I will pass. Save that for the ladies I see in the real world. If a provider starts to dfk I usually go with it because I couldn't in good conscious say "would you mind not kissing me I can only imagine where your mouth has been" so dfk is not something I pursue. Now if she is young and hot I might get lost in the moment but its the exception rather than the rule. Same goes with Daty I seldom Daty a provider and when I do its more of me just being a voyeur and looking and playing with it rather than eating it like I would with a girl who doesn't see ten different men a day. To each his own though some guys might get off on the idea of all the dicks a provider sees in the course of a day. Its just not my thing.
I am with Coast its the rare exception when I want to dfk a provider, just think of all the nasty places they must put their mouths in a days time, and probably five minuets before you walked in for your visit (lets face it most of us are either fat/old/ugly or a combination of the three.lol).Yeah I know she probably brushes between visits but I will pass. Save that for the ladies I see in the real world. If a provider starts to dfk I usually go with it because I couldn't in good conscious say "would you mind not kissing me I can only imagine where your mouth has been" so dfk is not something I pursue. Now if she is young and hot I might get lost in the moment but its the exception rather than the rule. Same goes with Daty I seldom Daty a provider and when I do its more of me just being a voyeur and looking and playing with it rather than eating it like I would with a girl who doesn't see ten different men a day. To each his own though some guys might get off on the idea of all the dicks a provider sees in the course of a day. Its just not my thing. Originally Posted by BassCat
If I were that squeamish I wouldn't be in the process of retiring from the hobby... I'd have never gotten started in it.

Cheers,

bcg (though financially I'd be much better off if I'd never gotten started...)
Good Review, I am a BFOD..".Big Fan Of Dixie".... I have met only a very few with her combination of personality, attitude and great skills that make every visit fantastic. Dixie is allways fresh and ready to go... you will not find many with her enthusiam...and that makes it very fun for me too....d2
Another nice review.
Nice review... Dixie is a sweet girl. About as innocent as a girl can be in this biz.