Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: BBBJ
Session Length: -
Fee: 100
Hair Length and Color: Brown shoulder lenght
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Photos on her showcase are no what near what she looks like, overweight, attractive face but body not
Recommendation: No
I threw up a little in my mouth. Thanks for the heads up. Hope you don't have nightmares for long...
OMG
Writing a negative review can be hard, but you did a really good job.
Writing a negative review can be hard, but you did a really good job. REDACTED? Not my cup of tea. Originally Posted by When You Are Ready
WYAR, remember PRIVATE for ROS info!
SethG you sound like a pimp. Lol. How can the lady be in 2 different places? Nola and biloxi? 100 for half? When her donations clearly states 160? You must have got a great deal. And your dates? March 29th? She introduced herself in mississippi intro section on April 1st. We do our research on these boards my friend next time get your dates right before "quacking"...just saying...let her go...
  • sethg
  • 04-08-2013, 10:53 AM
If you did your homework oh mighty one, then you would know that this lady runs several ads, let's see, Davanee, Colby, Marla, Lindsay, do I need to go on and on, as for the pimp remark, grow up, your just pissed the fact that your review was bogus, that she does not look anything like her pics, and in fact that she probaly gave you a quickie cheaper to post that bogus review.
I have been on here along time and speak facts:

1) She does not look anything like the pics, her body is nasty, overweight and if she weighed 145 it was years ago
2) She even admits the several names she posts under, maybe use the google highway and find out the ads she has up.
3) Lastly, reviews are to be real, not something you state because you enjoyed yourself and was given a better price break, it is you who sounds like the pimp posting about her rates etc" it seems you are the one worrying about her money, and in fact it sounds like she probaly put you up to defend this TRUE review of mine so it would not hurt her business, because the TRUTH does hurt their business.

Grow up I have been a hobbyist for years and know this game as good if not better then you my New Orleans friend.

Lastly I have been all over the U.S. seeing providers since I travel for my employment, I have been on here for over two years, so with that said Mr. Three month newbie, insert foot in mouth.

Oh and I forgot she has to introduce herself on eccie before running her ads which are allover: backpage, twosluts.com, craiglist, need I say more, know the facts before spurting off, you ever thought maybe she had a ad up before she posted on eccie, or let me guess she was just waiting for us to reply to her post???? spare me.
FYI - Davanee is contesting this review as being fake! From what I see there is no way to prove its legitamacy one way or the other, so you are welcome to read her comments at the link below and decide for yourself.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=712758