Branson

Hello from Northeast Texas!!

I will be in Branson soon on business for 3 nights. I am looking for OUTCALL possibilities while I am there. Not opposed to INCALL, either.

Fellow hoobyist, please PM me if you have a who you know doesn't mind traveling to Branson.

Ladies, please PM me as well if Branson is within your scope of travel.

Thanks in advance ...
ETG
Best bet is to head to springfield for an incall or even better would be nw arkansas. Nothing in branson except occasional travel.lady.
Hello from Northeast Texas!!

I will be in Branson soon on business for 3 nights. I am looking for OUTCALL possibilities while I am there. Not opposed to INCALL, either.

Fellow hoobyist, please PM me if you have a who you know doesn't mind traveling to Branson.

Ladies, please PM me as well if Branson is within your scope of travel.

Thanks in advance ...
ETG Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
What type are you looking for ?
ETG, I値l send ya a few. But springfield is gonna be the best bet but hell it痴 only 30 min ish. I値l be passing through there fri night as well.
What type are you looking for ? Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
CherokeeChief - Thanks for the PM. Two of those four recommendations were on target.

I am 50+ in age myself and I have found I am really drawn to the more mature provider (40+) who is GFE. She generally is very professional knows her business. Body shape isn't as important to me. However, I am not into BBW. I like curves and I also like thinner women as well. I like nice MMs and I also like small chested women. Hygiene should be important for both of us. I like passion (or the illusion of passion as I am not naive). I simply have more in common with a woman 40+ in age. Some of my favorites have even been 55+ in age.

Branson seems to be like Tyler with very few options.
ETG, I値l send ya a few. But springfield is gonna be the best bet but hell it痴 only 30 min ish. I値l be passing through there fri night as well. Originally Posted by Hashtag#thatphatwhiteass
LOL ... Hashtag?? Man!! You are everywhere!! We really need to get together when you are in the Tyler Area and chat over a few beers. I bet we have lots of hobby stories to share!!
I wish I could get to Springfield. Unfortunately, my itinerary will not allow for even that small of a trip outside of Branson.
Lmmfao. Yes sir been at this location for a min. Ready to get out of here lol. Feel free to shoot me a text I値l fill you in. Safe travels brother and we def will get those drinks!
hey my friend..i will come see you!

ladies this guy is a sweety!!
I'll tell you that you will need to eat your Wheaties for Dallas. She's a Sweetheart.
I second that
I third that Dallas is a sexual dynamo.
aww thx yall
yall made this "old lady" feel so good!

maybe try brayzen,lushleann or sugar also

have fun!!