gonna answer a great question, that i've been asked a lot lately

• !VI!
  • 10-07-2014, 01:16 AM

awesome been back on eccie for about 13 days, and i've been asked many times

why do you come back to eccie... if you hate the members so much

answer... not everyone on this site are legitimate dicks... i actually enjoy very few people here.

but more so i like to see how things get changed after certain things change pre-, during, post- sessions. i used to fight things but it isn't worth it. I have taken some advise from some respected providers and i see the point now.

so i have a question for ladies... if a you offer a FULL hour, and your client leaves after 1 trip, should you be held accountable for a "shorter" session?

guys how long so you wait for your recharge time or your refractory period reset before you get ready to go?
Related question: is it normal for a provider to get dressed after the first trip but before the end of the session? Assume the client is still naked and that the first trip completed within the past five minutes.
I hate it when the girl gets dressed right after I pop. I may not be a 2 pop guy, gut if there is time enough to lay around and caress and talk, that is what I like to do.

I pay for the hour, let's use it. No she doesn't owe me a rebate for the unused portion of an hour. But if she is shooin' me out the door real quick every time, I won't be going back.
You pay for the hour...no rebate should be expected. She's planning on being there for the hour. If you pop in 5 minutes and are a one-shot guy, think about doing 30 minute sessions.

I like the ladies who don't get dressed until they see me getting dressed.
guys how long so you wait for your recharge time or your refractory period reset before you get ready to go? Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
A week or two. I don't expect the girl to wait there for me that long.
I hate it when the girl gets dressed right after I pop. I may not be a 2 pop guy, gut if there is time enough to lay around and caress and talk, that is what I like to do.

I pay for the hour, let's use it. No she doesn't owe me a rebate for the unused portion of an hour. But if she is shooin' me out the door real quick every time, I won't be going back. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
Etiquette is to stay nude, or cuddle, chit chat, before and until he dresses . Only time I get dressed before him is if he is uncomfortably over the time he paid for.

When they get dressed before me, and there's still time, I even mention it, and they know, but have other tasks to get into. I had this happen for an overnight. . .He Stayed for less than an hour after a SUPER intensified O, and he told me to consider the excess as a tip, and refused it back.

Getting dressed is a no no for me until he leaves. I want to make a "lasting" impression, hehehe. Some folks just aren't cut out to be GFE. Own it, don't falsify it per ad, and live your life.

GFE at its best is not always from experts and experienced ladies, but ladies who really love sexuality, intimacy, and cocks naturally, without any "illusions" (incessantly yelling on cue) that many hobbyists mistake for GFE. Either you like cock, or ya don't.
  • Tetas
  • 10-07-2014, 06:57 AM
If the chick hops up and gets dressed, starts checking her phone, etc, etc...
It's a major hint that the fun is over and you're being told to vacate.

If the guy gets dressed and hits the door like his tail is on fire, then no, you don't really OWE him a discount, but if it was me left standing there, I'd look around and wonder to myself why he was in such a hurry to leave my presence.
lol
  • L.A.
  • 10-07-2014, 07:16 AM
If I schedule an hour I expect an hour.
It's more than just having an orgasm for me...I can do that anytime.
So if I schedule an hour and pop after 20 minutes and round 2 isn't going to happen then I would want to talk, get a massage, something. The hour should be an hour unless the client initiates the end of the session.
I think if a provider is willing to play the whole hour and he chooses to leave the early, then that is on him, not her.
  • !VI!
  • 10-07-2014, 07:27 AM
Related question: is it normal for a provider to get dressed after the first trip but before the end of the session? Assume the client is still naked and that the first trip completed within the past five minutes. Originally Posted by NeverMarry
lol if the provider is in a location where cloths aren't necessarily needed then it would be odd to me? (i.e home or a long term location) unless t was discussed to be a short session. It wouldn't be fair for a provider or anyone to cut be cut short due to their .... stamina?

i've had people finish in short times and USUALLY i try to revive my fallen buddy, unless there is a reason not to

A week or two. I don't expect the girl to wait there for me that long. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
psh lol and you call yourself the "easylover"

You pay for the hour...no rebate should be expected. She's planning on being there for the hour. If you pop in 5 minutes and are a one-shot guy, think about doing 30 minute sessions.

I like the ladies who don't get dressed until they see me getting dressed. Originally Posted by Prolongus
i agree to this, to me i usually prefer not to get dressed until you are out of my place and i can shower to clean up

If the guy gets dressed and hits the door like his tail is on fire, then no, you don't really OWE him a discount, but if it was me left standing there, I'd look around and wonder to myself why he was in such a hurry to leave my presence.
lol Originally Posted by riday
would you question why she is getting dressed if you know you can go again? i think communication between provider and hobbiest would stop A LOT OF UNNEEDED BS

personal note: guys you are spending your money on this because you anted to enjoy yourself... if you are told an hour it doesn't matter i the last 40 min s just you lapping your gums, but as long as it's in your agreement with any provider... don't be afraid to speak up for yourself. just don't be a dick about it lol.

a simple "hey i can keep going is a great line to use" lol

too many people cry about stupid things that are so easily fixed... a few words, and some backbone goes a long way when you are spending between 100-300 an hour... the higher it is the more you should be willing to speak you mind

try it out, if he says no, then please feel free to be pissed off, she can't say no to a question that is never asked tho
  • !VI!
  • 10-07-2014, 07:42 AM
Related question: is it normal for a provider to get dressed after the first trip but before the end of the session? Assume the client is still naked and that the first trip completed within the past five minutes. Originally Posted by NeverMarry
lol if the provider is in a location where cloths aren't necessarily needed then it would be odd to me? (i.e home or a long term location) unless t was discussed to be a short session. It wouldn't be fair for a provider or anyone to cut be cut short due to their .... stamina?

i've had people finish in short times and USUALLY i try to revive my fallen buddy, unless there is a reason not to

A week or two. I don't expect the girl to wait there for me that long. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
psh lol and you call yourself the "easylover"

I like the ladies who don't get dressed until they see me getting dressed. Originally Posted by Prolongus
i agree to this, to me i usually prefer not to get dressed until you are out of my place and i can shower to clean up

lol Originally Posted by riday
would you question why she is getting dressed if you know you can go again? i think communication between provider and hobbiest would stop A LOT OF UNNEEDED BS

personal note: guys you are spending your money on this because you anted to enjoy yourself... if you are told an hour it doesn't matter i the last 40 min s just you lapping your gums, but as long as it's in your agreement with any provider... don't be afraid to speak up for yourself. just don't be a dick about it lol.

a simple "hey i can keep going is a great line to use" lol

too many people cry about stupid things that are so easily fixed... a few words, and some backbone goes a long way when you are spending between 100-300 an hour... the higher it is the more you should be willing to speak you mind

try it out, if he says no, then please feel free to be pissed off, she can't say no to a question that is never asked tho
So if I schedule an hour and pop after 20 minutes and round 2 isn't going to happen then I would want to talk, get a massage, something. The hour should be an hour unless the client initiates the end of the session. Originally Posted by L.A.
+1...if pop 2 isn't going to happen then convo and maybe just some light kissing, hugging and massage would be nice (if the provider is GFE)...

I think if a provider is willing to play the whole hour and he chooses to leave the early, then that is on him, not her. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
+1 totally agree...

I like the ladies who don't get dressed until they dress me..

Originally Posted by riday
that never happens with me.. hints, that is.. I'm always told in a loud and stern voice, "get the fuck out!", LOL

So if I schedule an hour and pop after 20 minutes and round 2 isn't going to happen then I would want to talk, get a massage, something. The hour should be an hour unless the client initiates the end of the session. Originally Posted by L.A.
this..
  • NYr
  • 10-07-2014, 08:13 AM
As a general comment....Everyone is forgetting one key thing....how the lady advertises.

If she advertises a rate per hour, then full hour (or what ever time frame is in the ad) is expected. If she advertises "one pop" or as it is called now "BNG", then once the job is done, the job is done.
I thought a BNG was limited to oral only. Is it FS?