Without Plasticman

We all need to step up our game. I hereby resolve to write no less than two nasty, spiteful comments on this board each and every day. This is not a board to help hobbyists learn whether a certain provider likes to have their nipples squeezed or their ass smacked. It is a mechanism for self loathing and to hate everything as much as we hate ourselves. This is a fight for the soul of this board and I for one refuse to be bored any longer.

Zorro
Promise?
We all need to step up our game. I hereby resolve to write no less than two nasty, spiteful comments on this board each and every day. This is not a board to help hobbyists learn whether a certain provider likes to have their nipples squeezed or their ass smacked. It is a mechanism for self loathing and to hate everything as much as we hate ourselves. This is a fight for the soul of this board and I for one refuse to be bored any longer.

Zorro Originally Posted by Bushman69
Just make sure you don't hijack every thread otherwise you might be taking a vacation like ole PM.
so sad

Zorro Originally Posted by Bushman69
Ok. I'm in. Two nasty and spiteful comments huh.

My mother is usually a real bitch ... and she doesn't smell so good anymore too. The Alzheimer's may have something to do with it, but that's not my problem.

I also hate the Patriots and the Seahawks. The Super Bowl was a no win for me and I found myself wanting both teams to lose. Realizing that it was a sporting event that couldn't end in a tie, I found myself hoping for a freak lightning strike taking out everyone on both sides such that there would be no winner.
Ok. I'm in. Two nasty and spiteful comments huh.

My mother is usually a real bitch ... and she doesn't smell so good anymore too. The Alzheimer's may have something to do with it, but that's not my problem.

I also hate the Patriots and the Seahawks. The Super Bowl was a no win for me and I found myself wanting both teams to lose. Realizing that it was a sporting event that couldn't end in a tie, I found myself hoping for a freak lightning strike taking out everyone on both sides such that there would be no winner. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
I was actually hoping the comments could be directed at another hobbyist but i guess this is better than nothing.

It makes me happy when skinny people who exercise and eat right drop dead from a heart attack or get cancer.

And if we have a terrorist attack on American soil (which I honestly do not want) I hope it is a bomb placed at the baseball all star game. I figure it could take out the best players and the most rabid fans. Kind of a twofer.
Plastic Man had a heart to match his dildo...golden.

He was warm

"the ol cuckolds will fuck a plate of cold mashed potatoes and say its ...hot ...if the potatoes dont belittle them as much as their fat ol wives do"

and supportive

"took ya five years to find yer ...golden funnel ...hooray jimmie!"

He was harsh, but fair, with color

"maybe the bad service ...cause she be white and white people ...be devils?"
"yeah ...she be sick of payin all that tax money that be goin to angry blacks too fucking lazy and racist to ...work
"

But in the end he believed in love

"oh mary ...youre getting another ...jimmie crush!

...but your plastic man ...isnt jealous! ...theres lots of love to share!"
Kind of a twofer. Originally Posted by Bushman69
Did somebody say 'twofer'?
Bushman, may you and Plastic Ma'am be dancing doing the golden dildo circle jerk when lightening strikes your assholes dancing cheek to cheek!
Bushman, may you and Plastic Ma'am be dancing doing the golden dildo circle jerk when lightening strikes your assholes dancing cheek to cheek!
Originally Posted by Perryay
If lightning were to hit the golden dildo...being shared by two men in a glorious dance...forget the bleach, we'd have two electrically clean ani.. Who needs that bolt to hit the same place twice?

Could there be a better twofer?

Did somebody say 'twofer'? Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Originally Posted by Perryay
Then post it on the Interwebs where it will surely go viral!......
Fuck! PlasticMan is gone??? Damn, he was pretty funny.
As funny as a reoccurring hemorrhoid.....

so how long is our vacation?
so how long is our vacation? Originally Posted by origman
It can end today if you keep your dreams of golden dildos and blown out starfishes alive until his return.