Sunday's & Monday's for hobbying

Are Sundays and Monday the off days for both hobbiests and providers. Those are usually the days I could meet,but like most barber's it seems as though most providers are off, or those are their much deserved "rest days." I'm going to be in Buffalo tomorrow evening and wanted to visit with a provider but it seems like a night most don't want to be bothered or are just off to begin with. Can anyone give me insight into their hobbying days or consensus as to what days are the unwritten rules for days off? Thanks.
I have never noticed a pattern to the population as a whole. There are obviously patterns to an individual girl depending on her personal situation such as whether they have a regular job, which shift they work, do they have kids, do they have an SO etc.

I have seen girls any day of the week including sundays and mondays many times and have not noticed them to be off days.
A lot probably depends on how close to the first of the month it is. Rent is normally due on the first.
Have found SPs days and hours of availability vary widely for many reasons and you just have to go with the flow....
We pray on Sunday's lol... we need all the prayer we can get ; ) Xoxoxo
We pray on Sunday's lol... we need all the prayer we can get ; ) Xoxoxo Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
ill go with you and pray, just hope the roof doesn't fall down on me
hard to pry when mouth full of pus errrrrr never mind
When an SP's day and hours are varying I try to go without "the flow"
hard to pry when mouth full of pus errrrrr never mind Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yes sir... its def hard to pray with a mouthfull of hard cock or errr pussy lol ; ) Xoxoxo
ill go with you and pray, just hope the roof doesn't fall down on me Originally Posted by bjwstw
Lol. We can pray together but u better shelter me from the crashing roof ; )
Monday is rough . Couldnt get anyone to answer a txt , callor email today till I lost interest. Frustrating day.