New pics of Amelia Angel

I had the opportunity to see Amelia Angel today. She authorized me to post these new pictures of her. These were taken within the last 36 hours. Please check out her profile and reviews for more information and number. She is a Hott Body and a great woman.
whats your relationship to her dd?

great pictures, real tits right?
Not real and been trying to figure that out also. He will claim just a concerned citizen or whatever....

Anyway nice pics DD, keep em coming
whats your relationship to her dd?

great pictures, real tits right? Originally Posted by bjwstw
Just a good friend and client.
I'll just keep my comments to myself.
Bjwstw, check your PM mailbox
got it thanks

have no issue good response.
Those are great pics. I could never understand why lots of the providers on here have such shitty pics. There are so many guys that would be more than happy to take em for free.
Nice, with her retro hair style, reminds my of an old penthouse mag style photo.
Those are great pics. I could never understand why lots of the providers on here have such shitty pics. There are so many guys that would be more than happy to take em for free. Originally Posted by newcpl
I volunteer my services. I have good equipment and have done some professional wedding photography, and sports photography as well. Any providers interested please con tact me
BJ,

Maybe you should lend Dick your purple felt hat.......

elg......
lol elg,

maybe the black one
I would say all pimps should be shot on sight
but I want to keep current points at 5 LOL
so will not say a thing
I would say all pimps should be shot on sight
but I want to keep current points at 5 LOL
so will not say a thing Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
hmm you just did though

and I agree with you.

I want to keep current points at 2.

see im winning, lol

peace and love.

Ive never had the pleasure of seeing aa, I may have to dip into it but this snow has me staying in the house for a while
hmm you just did though

and I agree with you.

I want to keep current points at 2.

see im winning, lol

peace and love.

Ive never had the pleasure of seeing aa, I may have to dip into it but this snow has me staying in the house for a while Originally Posted by bjwstw

Oh come on, what kind of excuse is that, the snow has u staying inside, you can do better than that
And you should go see her but..... Idk, you will have fun I'm sure

Agree dd about the pics, I do wish more girls would at least use something better than a cheap camera phone to take em, I mean damn the ones they are making now are good. Just have to pick out the right one