Broken Record Much?

RLI of her apartment complex address...

Not cool.

I gave her a jingle to let her know she has damage control to tend to. She was very nice over the phone and inquired how to become a member so she can assist in removing the specifics on her address.

I'd hate to see a girl gain a stalker, an eviction, or regular car rounds from LE. Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
He's gonna have to do less than that if he wants to be banned. Originally Posted by Doove

Give it a rest already.
You deserved a month and only got two weeks...

And you talk about me bringing up GP and VL....
Now that was a pretty witty, albeit bitter, post I think you'd appreciate from someone else. The mods can deny it all they want, there are examples of points being issued for routine questions not violating any guidelines while outing occurs to little perceived punishment. I think outing is soooo serious it should require a ban, if even just a short 3-7 day one to communicate the levity. But in some cases, those in power would have you think not following their instructions is a bigger offense. That's just human ego.
...while outing occurs to little perceived punishment. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Links...or GTFO...
ahem
the blue button in a quote is a link
  • Doove
  • 02-17-2015, 05:21 PM
Give it a rest already.
You deserved a month and only got two weeks...
And you talk about me bringing up GP and VL.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Ya thinck?

#fuckinclown
  • Doove
  • 02-17-2015, 05:39 PM
Links...or GTFO... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Is outing an automatic ban?
Links...or GTFO... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I understand your response, the key word being 'perceived'. Just bantering some ideas, no need to get touchy. Unless we were going to cook something and you were suggesting I Grab The First Onion?
Is outing an automatic ban? Originally Posted by Doove
Yes it is, always has been.
  • Doove
  • 02-18-2015, 04:31 AM
Yes it is, always has been. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Then why is the member who posted real life info on a provider not banned?
Link please
I do not see an RTM from you in the file about this, did you report it?
  • Doove
  • 02-18-2015, 02:05 PM
Link please
I do not see an RTM from you in the file about this, did you report it? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Oh please. You've got 2 edits, and a post in the relevant thread. A thread that's also linked to in the original post in this thread.

"Link please" he says.

And i've never RTM'd a post. Especially one that's already been edited by a mod. If you'd like me to start however, i'll be happy to.
Oh please. You've got 2 edits, and a post in the relevant thread. A thread that's also linked to in the original post in this thread.

"Link please" he says.

And i've never RTM'd a post. Especially one that's already been edited by a mod. If you'd like me to start however, i'll be happy to. Originally Posted by Doove
now that is lazy
  • Doove
  • 02-18-2015, 04:45 PM
now that is lazy Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
There's probably some truth in that. In hindsight, i can think of a few posts i saw that i probably should have RTM'd - all involving outings of one form or another. Separate from that however, hitting the RTM button to me reeks of ratting on someone. I don't seem to feel the need.