What could possibly go wrong?

geniusman
Super Moderator

Reviews: 106

ECCIE Worldwide Maintenance Window
ECCIE Worldwide Maintenance Window ECCIE will go offline Thursday morning at 12am Central time. Yes that's tomorrow night at midnight as we move the site to new digs. You should expect several hours of downtime, but we should be back before daybreak. After we come back online, if you see or experience any glitches or problems please report them to your local moderators or to websupport.
Hopefully the move to a more 'adult' server will improve the site.....
good
morning
eccie
Can we taint this bitch up yet?
not yet
Congratulations, "yet" has arrived.........you may now post taint up in this bitch......not your taint.......her taint.
any gals need help taking a taint pic??? PM please for info. ROC area only.

BTW: whats the under/over most gals will not taint up showcase
The non taint posting ladies will need to be spancked ... ijs.
The non taint posting ladies will need to be spancked ... ijs. Originally Posted by pyramider
awesome, I will tell her you said it was ok before she slugs me
OSD's Professional Photography Service (Roc Area Only)

A Subsidiary of OSD's Odd Jobs for Hookers LLC
Congratulations, "yet" has arrived.........you may now post taint up in this bitch......not your taint.......her taint. Originally Posted by dearhunter
There is no restriction on his taint either....if he's got the....um..."balls" to do it.
My guess is that he doesn't
Congratulations, "yet" has arrived.........you may now post taint up in this bitch......her taint. Originally Posted by dearhunter
There is no restriction on his taint either....if he's got the....um..."balls" to do it. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Here's one in celebration.....