Fantasy Costume Ideas?! What Gets You Going??

Trying to decide on a few sexy costumes for appointments Monday!! What really turns you on?? Nurse, Referee, Maid, Cop??? Give me your ideas 👍🏻
My ideas so they can be enacted on other men?! Not my butt so... I say you dress up with a 10" long, 7" thick dildo ready to put in some work.
Mndi,

teacher or librarian....do you have a set of eyeglasses, black short dress with no undies??? Yum, yum.

Blues
I like the cop idea, but in my wierd way, I don't care for the "sexy cop" outfit. I find it very enticing when I see an attractive female officer in full uniform.
I was interested how many actually like a sexy costume vs. a super conservative outfit/ costume that leaves the imagination wanting more!!
Maid. And if it matches the uniforms worn by the staff at your incall...yowza...
Wonder Woman
Cortana from HALO
Short tight party dress
Belly Dancer
I was interested how many actually like a sexy costume vs. a super conservative outfit/ costume that leaves the imagination wanting more!! Originally Posted by Mndimorgan

watch out what you ask for sweetie. l
sometimes I would like a super conservative office dress. others I like the nurse with cleavage. if somebody could pull off the Mary Ann from Gilligan's island look hmmm.. I do love a bright color light material sun dress.. with flowers in her hair.. Ok I guess i like everything. sigh...
A Bikini and the smell of Coppertone lotion.
Trying to decide on a few sexy costumes for appointments Monday!! What really turns you on?? Nurse, Referee, Maid, Cop??? Give me your ideas 👍🏻 Originally Posted by Mndimorgan

pole dancer. ill bring the pole.
Xena Warrior Princess all the way babe
  • Zorro
  • 10-28-2016, 07:49 AM
You'd be great in nothing but a men's white dress shirt draped on your body.
  • Re
  • 10-28-2016, 08:19 AM
No doubt....the Sexxxy Referee is at the top of the list for me.

Attended our league's fantasy football draft party several years ago and our host hired a former Hooter's waitress to liven things up a bit. She showed up in full costume: low-cut striped ref shirt, black mini-mini skirt, matching knee-high athletic socks and high heels. She was a complete & total knock out.

To this day, there's no chance I could tell you who I'd drafted that evening....or why. But the vision of those shapely legs and that incredible ass are seared permanently into my memory.