what makes you

I'm obviously bisexual or pansexual or tryanythingoncesexual
I always look through the ads.
I noticed a lot of the ads that are longer with pics have stars and more likes.
I looked at Angel, Elle, Lexxxy, Busty, Quinn, Elli and a few other providers.
The stars and likes don't seem to have coloration with view tallies though.
I get that because someone living or traveling to a small town frequently wont have as many views as a bigger city.
I'd also understand why the ones that have been around a long time would have less views because everyone knows what the look like already.
What makes a good ad?
Catchy title?
Pics?
More info?
Funny?
Personality?

I know I click on providers I find sexy, that are new, and that are clever with titles.
Just use creativity and reflect on your personality/persona in the hobby life

My ads and tiatravels ads are good examples
I take the less is more approach with ads. Most wont read a book for an ad, they will skim to the pictures/contact info. Learned less is more works in ads when I did online sales, etc.

Catchy headlines over the ad text content.

I share a photo or two in my ad so I may have more hits because I dont share many pictures here or in my BP ads. I dont have pictures in my showcase and I dont use many on BP because they repost on sites I cannot delete them from.
I check out what is new. Click on girls I've seen or would like to. Check to see if any specials
I check out what is new. Click on girls I've seen or would like to. Check to see if any specials Originally Posted by lilylivered
look for specials. If there's a girl that's typically 200 but has 150 special that's a good ad
I look for a good catchphrase, like "come grab me by the pussy" for example.
I find itvery hard to believe any guy would star an ad....ridiculous

more likely its a bunch ofhokers starring each others ads or jst multi starring them ifthts even possible...

I wouldn spend one second tring to figure out how to star

your all some real marketing geniuses...
if eye

no likey thepics

eye

couldn give two shits what you are
The only thing I care about at all is the pictures.
The only thing I care about at all is the pictures. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I have to agree....if the pics suck, I kinda move on.....

elg......
Don't worry about likes. They are useless
I'm obviously bisexual or pansexual or tryanythingoncesexual
I always look through the ads.
I noticed a lot of the ads that are longer with pics have stars and more likes.
I looked at Angel, Elle, Lexxxy, Busty, Quinn, Elli and a few other providers.
The stars and likes don't seem to have coloration with view tallies though.
I get that because someone living or traveling to a small town frequently wont have as many views as a bigger city.
I'd also understand why the ones that have been around a long time would have less views because everyone knows what the look like already.
What makes a good ad?
Catchy title?
Pics?
More info?
Funny?
Personality?

I know I click on providers I find sexy, that are new, and that are clever with titles. Originally Posted by *ShannahS*
I like your ads, they are funny and honest imho. They are better than your 2 lines you used to post on DC and NR back in the day I know I'm super wordy in mine. I also find it easier to add pics in them instead of constantly getting errors with my showcase here.
whats the max amount of stars?

or

in other words

how manyof the pod

are required to achieve it?
How could stars, likes, or anything any other idiot thinks possibly influence a normal person to lay out money to bang out a hook he doesn't find attractive after looking at the pictures.
short of legalization

and some diversity re eduction classes the progressive commies will try to enact......

its not in reality of humanture

but you don't generally find common sense here