Favorite laddies hair do?

My atf hair style is a french braid, sooo sexy, pig tails, pony tails,are ok but there is something about the french braid that shouts sex! What do you all like best?
Long down to her ass. Dating myself but always liked 80s big hair
Pig tails.... but complete the ensemble with a white blouse, tartan plaid skirt, white knee socks and saddle shoes....
Clean. Soft. Long.
Braided pigtails
Full bush.
Braided pigtails Originally Posted by Tirolian
Yep sorta like double french braids eh? Another favorite is a french twist, I think they can be added as a hair extention, am I right ladies?
Long curly hair is a big turn on. Pretty rare. Well groomed with highlights is great too. Anything that's feminine really.
lad·die

plural noun: laddies
a boy or young man (often as a form of address).
"he's just a wee laddie"

lad·die

plural noun: laddies
a boy or young man (often as a form of address).
"he's just a wee laddie"

Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Yeah I know CD, I miss spelled ladies, geeze one little mistake, and you are on it like stink on shit!
Damn it. Now most post here suddenly sound gay.
I have long curly red hair, kinda 80's but it's all natural and I get a lot of compliments on it.. I hated it as a kid but now I like it being so unique..
I love it because it gives me something to hold on to and not fall off while you are fucking my brains out.... and then the look in your eyes when we are finished.... it's what I want to be the last thing that passes through my mind on my way to the pearly gates.... or hell... it won't matter... as long as it's the last thing I remember....

And for those of you that worry about me.... fear not.
I'll be here forever.... Heaven won't take me.... and Hell is afraid I'll take over...
Whatever it takes....
I have long curly red hair, kinda 80's but it's all natural and I get a lot of compliments on it.. I hated it as a kid but now I like it being so unique.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
From your pics, you have exactly the hair that I meant.