eccie

that's bestgore.
agree
what in the hell. looks like i started a thread. all i did was respond to the thread starter. ghosts around here. it vanished.
Must have been pretty horrific to delete the entire post....
and make YOU the scapegoat.
That never happens around her

An explanation and an announcement of who got banned is in order... or we are left to fear that it is mere censorship....
ya know... with the thread title and all.....

edit add:
probably would have been better to delete whatever was deemed offensive, left the post blank if necessary... and then when you look at the OP's user title... it says banned... but what do I know....
Looks like staff is gonna make you own this one b3d

bestgore for modtard!!
Have to be careful asking about disappearing threads. Best not to question them as I once did in mens forum and was warned I'd be pointed if I continued the pursuit. Original must have contained an outing or some rule breaker and taken down for such, I have to assume.
was a dead body from bestgore.
Have to be careful asking about disappearing threads. Originally Posted by normale
You don't say.
That doesn't sound right.
It's clear that this thread has a MISSING post in it.... As it happens... it's the first post.

Best not to question them as I once did in mens forum and was warned I'd be pointed if I continued the pursuit. Originally Posted by normale
Again.... this can't be right. The post was made... We certainly DESERVE to know who made such a post that would be disappeared... AND that the OP was properly punished.

I'd be pointed if I continued the pursuit. Originally Posted by normale
Do you have any points??? Some are well worth earning. Don't be afraid of points... points can be fun and tasty!!!
You might luck out and get Cunt Points.... ya never know....

I'd be pointed if I continued the pursuit. Originally Posted by normale
And while I'm a mere retired ATSH (contemplating a return), I DO know a couple of really GREAT SHMB Lawyers.... Let me know if you need one.... They can be expensive in the long run.... but you should know that the mods can't just push you around like that....
If they are gonna let guys like "Blowjobs for 600 Alex" run amok on this board... you've got nothing to worry about.

fuckin normale.....
And.... if we don't get a good answer....
Someone can always start a "What do you think was deleted and disappeared in b3d's thread" thread....

We can bat around some HORRIBLE conspiracy theories.... post all kinds of gross shit... and be ON TOPIC!!!
It could be fuckin EPIC....

With all apologies to OCD.... it could be the Nothing Thread on ATSH Edit
☆puts on her tinfoil hat☆ aliens and shadow government are the reason. Posts are getting abducted. People are getting snuffed. I vote on tinfoil hats along with bacon and whiskey offerings to the gods of eccie.
Mods.....can we merge this shitbird with the "nuthin...reply with anything you want" threAd?

Mods.....can we merge this shitbird with the "nuthin...reply with anything you want" threAd?

. Originally Posted by rooster
That would be fine with me IF and ONLY IF the Original First Post were included....
BUT..... SOMEONE doesn't want us to know who the Original Poster wuz.....
SOMEONE doesn't want us to know who the Original Poster wuz..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
ATSH Edit