Meeting up in a public place.

So after some thinking about the past few months and the providers I have seen. T got me looking back at some of the ladies and locations. So far more often, I saw them in a shady hotel and they looked like either just woke up or don't care. Since I was new I just went with it. I have had a few outcalls that lucky went well.
Thus the notion of first meeting a new provider in a more public place first has me questioning. I saw a review where a provider first meet someone in public fist the thought hit my mind.
Question: is it taboo for the hobbyists to request a public meeting before the in/outcall?
I thought this after seeing a number of coffee shops around that would be a great place to meet say "hi" and to see if the time together would continue.
I don't know that it's necessarily taboo, and the ladies will correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd think that if they do meet in public, they'd expect compensation for it. Seems like this arrangement would have only potential downside for them otherwise.
My personal philosophy on asking anything from a provider is that it is never taboo to ask.

Keep in mind that they can always say no.

As for meeting in public before any private time, that is a time-honored method of alternate screening for some ladies. There are a few who insist on it, period. And as long as you're respectful in making the request, it should never be off limits to ask. Some ladies may actually like the idea; it would make your time together seem more like a date and less like a pure transaction.

Cheers,

bcg
I don't know that it's necessarily taboo, and the ladies will correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd think that if they do meet in public, they'd expect compensation for it. Seems like this arrangement would have only potential downside for them otherwise. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
The times I've seen it referenced on provider websites, there has been a fee for public meetings, but it's generally less than their BCD rate.

I'm sure that's something to be discussed in setting up the appointment.

Cheers,

bcg
I personally would not engage in this simply because meeting in public takes extra time, and we are selling our time.

To the OP, it sounds like your request for a meeting in public is to provide you with an opportunity to back out…

No provider is going to dedicate her time to meeting you for free, and put your appointment on her schedule for a "maybe." It's not uncommon for a lady to have more than 1 request for the same timeframe... So agreeing to meet you off the clock to give you the opportunity to decide if you want to proceed (or not) equals potential loss for the ladies.

Do your research on the ladies that you are considering meeting before you schedule, privately ask other hobbyists that have met her about their experience with her; appearance, hygiene, quality of location... And there shouldn't be anything to worry about.
As long as you realize you're on the clock as soon as we speak to one another, then we can meet in public.
Thank you everyone for your insight. Gives good info for everyone.