Intriguing key word "EDIBLE"....
that word is Just Plain Sexy
Add Massage sounds Relaxing...
Finish with Gel...Now im simply WET.

[Lets Start a Sexy Word Play thread]

Add your thoughts.
Can your words turn me on?
Sounds yummy!

I had some edible warming piņa colada massage oil and it was deliciously sexy. I'm also a big fan of whipped cream on strategically placed parts of the human anatomy.
Sounds yummy!

I had some edible warming piņa colada massage oil and it was deliciously sexy. I'm also a big fan of whipped cream on strategically placed parts of the human anatomy. Originally Posted by Vannah

Oh my!!! Tell us more please!!!
Key word: titillating
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM

After playing in the Hobby for a while, In my mind when i see the word DOUBLE i think Twins, Two, (.)(.) 4 Big ole Melons with matching Medium sized Areolas.

CHOCOLATE....... Now i just dream up all types of Delicious, Cinnamon shaded Brown Sugars swimming in a crowded bed having One Gigantic Orgy after Another of Goodness Gracious Grate Balls of Fire!

ICE brings chills up and down my spine. I just feel the goose bumps on my skin at the thought of a cold wet cube of Ice melting down my Navel and the watery liquid running a perfect rivery path down my belly bottom till it drips off the tip of my Clit.

CREAM .....mmmmmm POW that silky essence that completely relaxes the rapid beating of my heart and slows the quickness of my breaths.

Ooooooh yeah I Love some Double Chocolate Ice Cream
Oh my!!! Tell us more please!!! Originally Posted by WMJ4657
A picture is worth 1000 words, and a video would be worth at least 750 pictures.

Cheers,

bcg
Sounds yummy!

I had some edible warming piņa colada massage oil and it was deliciously sexy. I'm also a big fan of whipped cream on strategically placed parts of the human anatomy. Originally Posted by Vannah
Ok, I about lost it with that idea, I suspect a picture would have pushed me over the edge.
Oh my!!! Tell us more please!!! Originally Posted by WMJ4657
A picture is worth 1000 words, and a video would be worth at least 750 pictures.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Ok, I about lost it with that idea, I suspect a picture would have pushed me over the edge. Originally Posted by niteswimmer1
I tried to take a picture, but I just ended up making a sweet, drippy, sticky mess.
I tried to take a picture, but I just ended up making a sweet, drippy, sticky mess. Originally Posted by Vannah
Awww and gone. Dang, how long does it take to drive to LR?
Awww and gone. Dang, how long does it take to drive to LR? Originally Posted by niteswimmer1
About 3 hours, or long enough for the whipped cream to melt.
I tried to take a picture, but I just ended up making a sweet, drippy, sticky mess. Originally Posted by Vannah

Wish I had been there to lick up the mess!!!!
About 3 hours, or long enough for the whipped cream to melt. Originally Posted by Vannah

Thank you so much for making this thread so sexy Vannah.

How freaking HOT is that!!!!! sweet, drippy, sticky....My taste buds gone wild.